Page 88 of 168 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Oh yes, indeed. Obama was a sock puppet for the liberal jewish elite.
    Obama was no friend to the Jews, Israel despised him with a passion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    I need more ^

Is that why at that tiki torch parade in Charlottesville the white supremists where chanting shit about Jews?
    Les Moonves...look him up. One of the kingpins...turns out he's was just expendable meat.

Reverend Wright himself said "Obama and I were on good terms until the Jews got ahold of him". Obama was a puppet...he didn't make decisions, he was told what to do.

I've got nothing against Jews, they could be Vikings for all I care. But it's the liberal ones that dominate the media and the DNC. What's going on right now is a civil war, and Trump is allied with the conservative ones.

I don't favor the liberal Jews because it seems to me they like to hurt themselves. A lot of collateral damage with those folks.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Obama was no friend to the Jews, Israel despised him with a passion.
    Well yeah...the conservative ones that run the government certainly didn't dig him. The "self hating Jews" (look that up) thought Obama was their dream come true.

I'm a fan of Alan Dershowitz.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Apparently I was late to my Twitter feed early this morning.

Trump to Base "The sky is brown"
    Base "The sky is now brown"
    Dirk "Actually, it kinda looks blue..."

Name:  IMG_0081.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  73.2 KB

Apparently I was late to my Twitter feed early this morning.

Trump to Base "The sky is brown"
    Base "The sky is now brown"
    Dirk "Actually, it kinda looks blue..."

So you liberals now think Trump is the reason hurricane's have been hitting the US?!?

Give me a break... if one person died in the hurricane or 5,000 died it's hardly Trumps fault. The Trump administration has handled natural disaters as well as any previous administration and better than most.

YMMV

So you liberals now think Trump is the reason hurricane's have been hitting the US?!?

Give me a break... if one person died in the hurricane or 5,000 died it's hardly Trumps fault. The Trump administration has handled natural disaters as well as any previous administration and better than most.

YMMV
    Nope but the death toll in Puerto Rico was not 16-18 and to quibble a year later over it by a president is less than presidential. That’s all I’m saying.

Nope but the death toll in Puerto Rico was not 16-18 and to quibble a year later over it by a president is less than presidential. That’s all I’m saying.
    The death toll was also not 3,000 as everyone that died of old age is also included....

....but I totally agree this is the type of stuff Trump should just ignore. As I've said before, on a personal level the guy often annoys the hell out of me. This is one of those times.

Hey Trump fans -- now you can keep your beer cold and laugh at liberals at the same time...

As seen on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Funny-Liberal.../dp/B06ZY6RQ47
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Every time I see somebody comment that Trump is acting "less than presidential", I chuckle. Of course he's unpresidential, that's why so many people voted for him.

Just did a Costco run and saw this. Couldn't help but think how one man's trash is another man's treasure. Is it brown or is it blue?

A little light reading for the rabid libs. Take your pick.

Name:  IMG_0327.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  102.0 KB
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Every time I see somebody comment that Trump is acting "less than presidential", I chuckle. Of course he's unpresidential, that's why so many people voted for him.
    Quibbling over these kind of details is only going to result in his base voting for him next go around and that won't cut it. He can't move on, that should trouble all y'all.

Quibbling over these kind of details is only going to result in his base voting for him next go around and that won't cut it. He can't move on, that should trouble all y'all.
    Nice crystal ball ya got there...

Who will Trump be up against? Spartacus? Hillary 3.0? Pocahontas?

What's their message? I mean what's there message beyond "I hate Trump?

History has proven if the economy is still going full throttle the incumbent president is impossible to unseat, so good luck with that....

14. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Nice crystal ball ya got there...

Who will Trump be up against? Spartacus? Hillary 3.0? Pocahontas?

What's their message? I mean what's there message beyond "I hate Trump?

History has proven if the economy is still going full throttle the incumbent president is impossible to unseat, so good luck with that....
    If he shuts the f@ck up I totally agree with you but he can’t. I don’t think the Dems message is any different than the Republicans “We hate that Hilary bitch” with a little bit of “We hate that saucy black guy too!” from 2016.

Right now we are really only hearing from the extreme fringe of both parties and the 24 hour news channels have to hype the crap out of it so they will have something to air. Also mid-terms have always been the playground of the fringe and the base.

Middle America in the end will vote their pocketbook, they always have and they always will.

#MAGA

He can't move on
    I disagree, look at the respect he shows his former republican opponents. Look at how he treated Kim Jong Un after calling him Rocket Man. The guy knows how to move on and make peace. He's an asshole when he needs to be but in the end he gets shit done. He's rude, he's owned strip clubs, and he's grabbed America by the pussy. It's the Conservatives that have seemed to move on and gotten over it, not the Left.

If you have examples of Democrats moving on and getting over the 2016 election, I'm all ears.

18. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin, twotimer liked this post
    BINGO! I also think that if the liberals wouldn't have attacked him so viciously (and still do) they would have had a place at the table. I watched a few episodes of Celebrity Apprentice...he's a VERY reasonable guy. The libs have no one to blame but themselves, hyperactive overemotional sissies that they are. Trump threw up the middle finger and went full Neo con on them. I dig it...so I'm glad they flipped their lids.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

20. Likes oldno7, Sombeech liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I disagree, look at the respect he shows his former republican opponents. Look at how he treated Kim Jong Un after calling him Rocket Man. The guy knows how to move on and make peace. He's an asshole when he needs to be but in the end he gets shit done. He's rude, he's owned strip clubs, and he's grabbed America by the pussy. It's the Conservatives that have seemed to move on and gotten over it, not the Left.

If you have examples of Democrats moving on and getting over the 2016 election, I'm all ears.
    I’m sure your read his Twitter feed

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Only the best people:

Cohen: flipped, cooperating, directly implicates Trump

Manafort: flipped, cooperating "in any and all matters"

Allen Weisselberg: immunity; personal accountant for Trump trusts and CFO for Trump Organization

Flynn: prosecutted, awaiting sentencing

Papadopoulos: prosecutted, sentenced

Sounds like Manafort's forfeiture alone is greater than the cost of the probe so far. Seems like Mueller has uncovered alot though little public information on Trump yet, if ever.

Best analysis I have read is the probe is starting to resemble a RICO case. And the final target of a RICO case is always a wildcard and highly uncertain. Trump may never be implicated in the investigation but he's been tarnished by all of the close associations.

#draintheswamp
    #MAGA