Page 64 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Can you just imagine the rage if a restaurant had of kicked Loretta Lynch to the curb?

But since Sanders is a privileged white woman is somehow OK.

Oh yeah - if Loretta Lynch got told to leave there would be mass looting and rioting in the streets. Every major network would be broadcasting images of cars being flipped over, and storefronts getting broken into. It would be the Watts riots all over again.

#Doublestandard

#Bullshit
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Can you just imagine the rage if a restaurant had of kicked Loretta Lynch to the curb?

But since Sanders is a privileged white woman is somehow OK.
    I didn't bitch when that the christian bakery refusing to sell to same sex couple, the only thing I question was someone in pretty high authority going public about it. Sure its her right to and glad she handled the exit gracefully but that resturant is toast. Dirk likes women in power, I find her oddly sexy even with the nonsense she has to throw out on a daily basis. I'd hit it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Dirk likes women in power, I find her oddly sexy even with the nonsense she has to throw out on a daily basis. I'd hit it for sure.
    Ha, ha! Ya know what's funny about that? They ALL look so much better on their backs. I like her a lot, too...but not sure about intimacy. She's whip smart.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    It's really sad, but those are really the sentiments that a wide portion of the left have adopted. They would prefer to see America absolutely decimated so long as they can pin it on Trump. To them, that would be a major victory.

Unbelievable.
    Yeah, pretty gnarly. I've distrusted the mass media since the Bush/Gore election and what a freaking circus that was. This mid-term is going to be the extremely pivotal. I'm hopeful that the Right is going to prevail...because if the Dems win out then it proves that Trump was a fluke, and having whackos like Sanders and Pocahontas calling the shots means we're done for.

Can you imagine these violent freaks actually taking control of Congress? For anyone clamoring for a "third party"...I'd say let's replace the Democrat one to start. It's deteriorated to a carcass. I think the media and the Dems are going nuts because they're getting their asses kicked all over the place. Their power is severely weakened. It's going to be an ugly summer...

November, man. That's the big one.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Dirk likes women in power, I find her oddly sexy even with the nonsense she has to throw out on a daily basis. I'd hit it for sure.

The thing about a woman like Sarah Sanders is she's waaaaayyyyy to smart to ever hook up with the Dirtster.....

7. Likes blueeyes, oldno7 liked this post

9. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I didn't bitch when that the christian bakery refusing to sell to same sex couple, the only thing I question was someone in pretty high authority going public about it.
    Big difference though, I don't see Sanders turning this into a Supreme Court ordeal like the gays wanting the cake, going through all sorts of appeals to see if it's constitutional or not.

We all know the restaurant had a right to ask her to leave. But not everybody thinks the baker had the same right. It's a blaring double standard.

11. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Big difference though, I don't see Sanders turning this into a Supreme Court ordeal like the gays wanting the cake, going through all sorts of appeals to see if it's constitutional or not.

We all know the restaurant had a right to ask her to leave. But not everybody thinks the baker had the same right. It's a blaring double standard.
    Being a Trump Staffer is not a protected class... yet... He'll be getting somone on that right away.

13. Likes uintafly liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

winning
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    winning

What do the numbers signify and what does this chart mean? Asking for a friend...

18. Likes Glenn liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

20. Likes nelsonccc liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post

Holy shite! That's definitely a big win for the U.S.!

Cute chart, but even from that source, the devil is in the details. Some telling quotes from the article (CAPS my emphasis):

"...the [Bureau of Economic Analysis] keeps the names and sums of corporations repatriating confidential..."

"While it is not crystal clear how the lion’s share of funds returning to the U.S. will be used, pro-growth economists HOPE it will be used for hiring, boosting wages and other moves that will benefit the American worker and eventually TRICKLE DOWN to the broader economy."

"the last time repatriation funds saw a notable spike was in 2005, following passage the year before of the American Jobs Creation Act, which offered a tax holiday, among other tax benefits, under President George W. Bush. Yet, Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, tells FOX Business, at that time the benefit to the economy was MINIMAL and will likely be the same this time around. 'The repatriated cash will go to MORE STOCK REPURCHASES, dividend increases, and paying for mergers and acquisitions. All of this has no significant impact on the economy' he said."

Regarding stock repurchases, this article just came out today that backs that observation:

Stock buybacks set new record in first quarter of 2018

23. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    I didn't bitch when that the christian bakery refusing to sell to same sex couple, the only thing I question was someone in pretty high authority going public about it. Sure its her right to and glad she handled the exit gracefully but that resturant is toast. Dirk likes women in power, I find her oddly sexy even with the nonsense she has to throw out on a daily basis. I'd hit it for sure.
    Ewww.

If I am going to dip into right wing crazy, I am gonna have to stick to Tomi Lahren or Dana Loesch.

Bottom line--these companies(that saved billions in taxes) have hired the entire available US workforce.

With no workers available, the price to keep good help has gone up, dramatically.

If ones wages haven't gone up, one might want to look in the mirror as to why.

The repatriated cash is TAXED, albeit at a lower level.

Simple math tells us, tax on something contributes more than tax on nothing.

Apple alone--will be paying 38 Billion in taxes in the near future on repatriated money.

They will be INVESTING 350Billion in the US economy.

AND--I'm all for rewarding shareholders, they are the backbone that holds up every tradeable company.

I hear no crying when the same shareholders, who take large risks, lose billions.

So, glenn, in your words--what is the downside here, for America?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

And--by the way--of the 305 Billion that has already been repatriated, YTD, has created 46 Billion in tax revenue.

I see where this might be a concern----if your a democrat
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Ewww.

If I am going to dip into right wing crazy, I am gonna have to stick to Tomi Lahren or Dana Loesch.

What about Ann Coulter?

There is no scenario where bringing $305 billion back into the US is a bad thing.... despite what Democrats and the liberal media might tell you.