Page 166 of 168 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

Well, I haven't seen one person dressed up like a vagina and carrying signs saying "not my president" yet. Funny how different liberals and conservatives are when they don't get what they want.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Well, I haven't seen one person dressed up like a vagina and carrying signs saying "not my president" yet. Funny how different liberals and conservatives are when they don't get what they want.
    Well, here the thread is "President Trump". And what was once "President Biden"...then was "President Elect Biden"...and is now finally "Limp Dick Biden".....still has the human-esque quality of sore-loser and not getting what you wanted in the end.

Who knows? Guess we will see what happens in the next 4 years on both sides. But as the QAnon God just died...the QAnon followers will need a new God or agenda to follow (like how the "deep state" are all pedos and sex-traffickers and how Covid19 is still fake, etc. They are in essence being GIVEN a God to follow, which in a way is kind of fascinating).
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post

But as the QAnon God just died...the QAnon followers will need a new God or agenda to follow (like how the "deep state" are all pedos and sex-traffickers and how Covid19 is still fake, etc. They are in essence being GIVEN a God to follow, which in a way is kind of fascinating).
    I'm not so sure there are millions out there floating around in this kind of haze...the whole MAGA brainwashed thing is largely a caricature. When I saw all those people at Trump rallies, I saw people that were really proud of a guy doing great work while waving the flag.

He didn't have any rallies here in Colorado, but if he had I would have went. Not to "worship Trump"...but to see the guy that was poking the wizard in the eye. People can say anything they want about Trump, that's fine with me...but I will NEVER EVER believe that he was one of "them"...he sure as hell wasn't.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

6. Likes erial, oldno7, jman liked this post
    Dear Justin,

Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
    There was something in everything about you
    Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
    I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

Dirk

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I'm not so sure there are millions out there floating around in this kind of haze...the whole MAGA brainwashed thing is largely a caricature. .
    This is probably true. But even a small slice of 70 million people is a big number. Probably at least as high as the # of people who wore a vagina hat.
    Thanos was right

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    This is probably true. But even a small slice of 70 million people is a big number. Probably at least as high as the # of people who wore a vagina hat.
    Right you are. And that's the trick...divide them into tribes, light a bunch of fireworks over their heads then divide and conquer.

One thing to consider is the number of people who aren't "tribed up". I consider myself one of them, actually. That's a wildcard.

10. Likes oldno7, HamRover liked this post
    Blog Entries
    People can say anything they want about Trump, that's fine with me...but I will NEVER EVER believe that he was one of "them"...he sure as hell wasn't.
    That part I 100% agree with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    That part I 100% agree with

I have to agree as well.

The fact that he wasn't one of them is a big reason why he was impeached twice and hated by so many.

13. Likes Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
    Don’t worry. Hold the line. Trust the plan. There is a perfectly good reason why the canal wasn’t arrested, tried, and hung yesterday with the perfect opportunity with all of them there surrounded by the fencing built to keep them in ( not keep people out), 30k Tripp’s to surround them. The reason- “something went wrong“. But don’t worry, it will all go down either by Mar 4, or the middle of April.

http://www.bitchute.com/video/hiNftb3fJYzp/
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Possibility of some legs on this...but I've got a feeling Trump was caught with his dick in his hand. Even though he "saw it coming" he didn't prepare and was caught flat footed. I think Nancy pushed the impeachment because they know that he hasn't got the goods. Looks like we might be in for one more circus regarding Trump.

16. Likes erial, oldno7 liked this post
    Looks like we might be in for one more circus regarding Trump.

Only one?!?

If you think we're in for only one more circus you are wrong. The hatred of Trump is insane... they want Trump gone. They want the 70 million who supported Trump (The deplorables) gone. They want to wash his presidency from existance. They want to wash the Trump stain from the GOP.

Hold on to your seat as the next two years are going to be bumpy...

18. Likes BruteForce liked this post
    Anybody check in on Some? Q has destroyed more than a few lifes. This week took a toll on these Americans who just wanted to believe in something. It's not a thing here in Europe but more than one family of expats here have dealt with that phenomenas wreckage stateside.

Hope they are fine. If folks haven't heard from them by now it might be worth a physical visit. Many Qs need help right now. And so do their families.

https://www.reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties/

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    Anybody check in on Some? Q has destroyed more than a few lifes. This week took a toll on these Americans who just wanted to believe in something. It's not a thing here in Europe but more than one family of expats here have dealt with that phenomenas wreckage stateside.

Hope they are fine. If folks haven't heard from them by now it might be worth a physical visit. Many Qs need help right now. And so do their families.

https://www.reddit.com/r/QAnonCasualties/
    If only so many had show this much compassion when they destroyed millions of lives with this fake fuc*ing virus.

I bet he bugged out with his fam to go off grid away from society for a couple weeks up to their cabin in the Uintas.
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

22. Likes Byron, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Only one?!?

If you think we're in for only one more circus you are wrong. The hatred of Trump is insane... they want Trump gone. They want the 70 million who supported Trump (The deplorables) gone. They want to wash his presidency from existance. They want to wash the Trump stain from the GOP.

Hold on to your seat as the next two years are going to be bumpy...
    Oh I agree with ya...but I think they'll milk the Trump thing dry and then just toss him overboard. But declaring him a shriveled up corpse and killing what he stood for are two different things. What remains to be seen is the lay of the land months from now.

We'll either be a nation of great discontent or people will get right back into the flow. I think they'll keep the pressure on with the identity politics but back off the heat a little. I would imagine they'd want us to calm down as a direct attack has unpredictable consequences.

By the end of this summer I reckon it'll be laid bare. Trump or no Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    I bet he bugged out with his fam to go off grid away from society for a couple weeks up to their cabin in the Uintas.
    Yeah, I like that. Figured "I'm just gonna check out for a while 'cuz I just ate a giant shit sandwich".

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Yeah I hope you're right. I've been trying get a hold of him since the 20th and all I get is crickets.

I hope he is well.

He's fine. He's a smart guy. But then again, my little brother was smart, too...but he lost his mind in his early 40s. Batshit crazy.

Beech isn't crazy. Just relax, he'll be back. I'm not worried about him at all.

27. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    It's not about being crazy. His talk was pretty clear Q coding across the board. Smart and kind people got wrapped up in this. He's likely fine but he might be struggling in a serious way. This thing became a way of life for many Americans.

Hope he's fine but anybody that's actually friends with this dude may seriously consider a physical wellness check. Best case is he blows you off for over reacting. Worst case is someone helps a friend in need at a major moment in their life. Can't hurt to try.

29. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    It's not about being crazy. His talk was pretty clear Q coding across the board. Smart and kind people got wrapped up in this. He's likely fine but he might be struggling in a serious way. This thing became a way of life for many Americans.

Hope he's fine but anybody that's actually friends with this dude may seriously consider a physical wellness check. Best case is he blows you off for over reacting. Worst case is someone helps a friend in need at a major moment in their life. Can't hurt to try.
    Sorry man...he's gonna laugh in your face.

31. Likes oldno7 liked this post