Page 150 of 168 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Just remember... we hated Obama as much as you hate Trump.

Obama's world apology tour made me want to cry and I was ashamed America had become so weak and feeble.

Trump is exactly the type of leader I voted for and will follow into battle. Trump leads from the front, has a clear and well defined objective, and fights with no quarter given.

Trump fights to win, while Obama fought not to lose.... that's a huge difference.

I did vote for Obama the first term. Not the second.

Dictator or Communist...I am not seeing a win win here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    I did vote for Obama the first term. Not the second.

I guess I'm not seeing a dictator, just a strong and independent leader. We have three equal and separate branches of government in this country for a reason.... anyone tossing around words like dictator doesn't understand how our Republic actually works.

4. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    How a dictator? He is routinely overruled by courts and can't get anything through Congress. He talks a lot, but what court order has he violated?

Compared to a Dem sweep where they'll likely eliminate the filibuster, pack the Supreme Court, grant amnesty, and decriminalize border crossings. We'll have permanent Dem rule where voting won't matter. That's your recipe for dictatorship.

6. Likes Byron, rockgremlin liked this post
    He is not the only one who lost a brother today. That explains my dad's comment last night.
    I'm curious...what did your dad say?
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    How a dictator? He is routinely overruled by courts and can't get anything through Congress. He talks a lot, but what court order has he violated?

Compared to a Dem sweep where they'll likely eliminate the filibuster, pack the Supreme Court, grant amnesty, and decriminalize border crossings. We'll have permanent Dem rule where voting won't matter. That's your recipe for dictatorship.
    I think she's just frustrated that they can't sit around the campfire singing Kumbaya...or at least pretend that we have a "functioning" government. I think a lot of people feel that way...remember JFK Jr? He was supposed to be the dude. But...went and got himself killed.

IMO, what we're seeing is the pinnacle of class warfare and the lust for power fully exposed...I call it a Battle Royale, It's been coming for a long time and no matter who is/was President or running Congress couldn't stop it. No single "miracle person" is going to make things right for so many that will never be satisfied. Life was easier when we used to play in the dirt with sticks and only a few rich kids had nice stuff...now everyone has nice stuff or feels totally inadequate if they don't...it's expensive and there's no shortage of those that can't keep up. To make it worse...those rich kids turned into crybaby sissy advocates that put the heat lamp on the wasp's nest.

This is the "new normal"...at least for a while. And you know the irony of it?...the conservatives didn't do anything at all but keep working and minding their own business while the miserable liberals went off the rails. Personally, I don't blame Republicans or their constituents for the discord...Trump got elected and they went apeshit with the resist thing...at first I thought they'd eventually calm down, but they didn't. They were friggin' serious and the Dem politicians had no choice but to go along for the ride.

Yep...like putting a heat lamp on the wasp's nest. Y'know what that does?...they'll sting. They get especially aggressive when it gets hot.

9. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    ^ Dead on analysis. Do you ever get out Arvada way?

^ Dead on analysis. Do you ever get out Arvada way?
    Arvada? Too damn close to Boulder, dude.

JK...I live just southeast of downtown (AKA the stinking, rotten, third world shithole)...but yeah, we should meet up for a drink or bike ride, eh? I'll send you a PM in a month or so. Right now I'm cranked with work.

Funny...I've been trying to retire for the last two years but they won't friggin' let me go...but I've vowed to take next summer off entirely. Even started turning exteriors down for '21...and then they say "OK, we'll wait until you start doing them again".

This damn phone will be ringing long after I'm dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I'm curious...what did your dad say?
    He just said he was unaware Trump had a brother. It was a random comment out of no where. We lost my brother yesterday and my dad saying that randomly had me confused. I didn't clarify I just let the statement pass in conversation.

Now I understand why he said that. Trumps brother died.

Chere'

13. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post

I will answer later. It has been a busy day moving things.

Chere'

My condolences to you. It hurts like hell, I know. When my mom died I was a basket case for at least two weeks. That awful feeling of a chunk gone missing will go away after a while.

Good luck. Remember to tell those that you really love that you really love them.

16. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    We lost my brother yesterday...
    Well that was just snuck in there so passively that I had to reread it twice.

Dang Chere, so sorry to hear about that. My condolences, truly. I live up in your neck of the woods - if you ever need anything don't hesitate to give a holler.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

18. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    Willing to fight for what you believe in doesn't make you a dictator... it makes you a patriot...

20. Likes Byron, oldno7 liked this post
    Even when he yells the exactly what for him elected, the libs and MSM still refuse to listen and pay attention.

Name:  EFFD05DE-DF96-4BB8-98B5-549EF7724EA2.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  35.8 KB

Read the comments to KSL’s coverage: https://www.facebook.com/36259238675...n5JFBewAAl&d=n
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

So I watched Mrs. Obama's speech from last night because I figured if there is any one single person speaking on behalf of the Dems, she's likely the only one that would have some actual gunpowder behind the bullets they're shooting.

No hope, no solutions, no proposals...it's all about "anyone but Trump".

I never made it thru High School and my dad badgered me into taking some college courses, so I did. History 101, Algebra 101, English 101...stuff like that. I went 3 nights a week to various classes for about 6 months and then that was it. Never did get Algebra...tried that one three times and failed miserably.

One of the classes I took was a speech class and I remember we had to put together and deliver to the class three types of speeches...an information speech, a persuasion speech and the other I forget...

The persuasion speech...that's what she delivered last night and it was unconvincing primarily because she's just parroting what we've been beaten over the head with for nearly 4 years. Nothing new there, honey...you've got to do better than that. What she should have done was deliver and info/persuasion mix with solutions and offers of what they would do for the country...instead she looked sadly emotional and whinny.

Probably works of the people that cry over puppy commercials, but when the rubber hits the road you've got to have some meat on them bones, baby. It's not a successful speech if most of the people in the room aren't moved and you appear to be begging more than persuading.

23. Likes accadacca, oldno7 liked this post
    The Democrats really have no solutions... the stock markets are again hitting all time highs, new home starts are hitting record highs, credit card debut is dropping, unemployment keeps dropping like a rock... how are you going to fix that?!?

We hate Trump, the Scamdemic, and we nominated a black woman, are the only items the left has to hang their hats on.

25. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    The Democrats really have no solutions... the stock markets are again hitting all time highs, new home starts are hitting record highs, credit card debut is dropping, unemployment keeps dropping like a rock... how are you going to fix that?!?

We hate Trump, the Scamdemic, and we nominated a black woman, are the only items the left has to hang their hats on.

They're slashing their own throats.

I consider myself a moderate who doesn't align to any one party. I don't vote straight ticket for any one party but instead for who I believe the best candidate is. If the Democrats would have put up a solid candidate with a solid platform that is better than what Trump has to offer I would likely have voted for them.

But they didn't.

Instead, what they have to offer is one thing: Not Trump. <------------- This is not a path forward for our country. This is not a solid political strategy. This is not a plan to improve our domestic economy and international presence. This is just horse-shit nonsense that is designed for one thing -- easy votes. The easy way out. Because coming up with a solid platform is difficult and takes actual work.

The Democrats are not playing to win -- they're playing not to lose. Why else would they put up one of the worst candidates with no platform, and no plan? Putting up an alleged "black" woman alongside an octogenarian who isn't Trump is not good enough for this moderate voter...and I'm willing to bet I'm not alone.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Brilliant Trump Puts Himself On All Postage Stamps, Forcing Democrats To Push For Abolishing USPS

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Sources are reporting that Trump has dealt a killer blow in his ongoing war against his sworn enemy, the U.S. Post Office. In a move of sheer, mind-blowing brilliance, Trump directed the Post Office to put his face on every single stamp, forcing the Democrats to reverse course and abolish the institution once and for all.

The new stamp, dubbed "The Trump-Stamp," to be used on all pieces of mail features a smiling Donald Trump, with the caption "GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER."

https://babylonbee.com/news/brillian...olish-the-usps
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

28. Likes dougrz, rockgremlin liked this post
    So Democrats will be forced to lick Trumps ass?

30. Likes Sandstone Addiction, dougrz, oldno7 liked this post
    So Democrats will be forced to lick Trumps ass?
    Oh man. The best one liner I think I've ever seen.

I bow to thee.

Trump set to halt the Pebble Mine in Alaska.

This is huge news. Almost as huge as the copper/gold ore body the potential mine sits on.

https://www.hatchmag.com/articles/tr...es-say/7715107