Page 68 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

The Democrat Party (as it is) and leftist ideology is bringing absolutely nothing to the table. It's like Trump detonated a nuke under them.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Oh for sure the owner has the right to refuse service, just like the baker had the right to try and help the couple find a different solution because he couldn't fulfill their request. But it's a blaring double standard. It would have been fine if it ended with Sanders leaving but the owner wasn't satisfied with that.

Business owners should have the right to refuse service to anybody for any reason, but often this rule only applies to the Left.

I was mostly being a smart a$$. I mainly wanted to know where you had heard about all of the other stuff -- about the harassment crap that went on after Sanders was booted.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I was mostly being a smart a$$. I mainly wanted to know where you had heard about all of the other stuff -- about the harassment crap that went on after Sanders was booted.
    This came from Sanders and Huckabee. You know for sure you'd never hear this stuff on the "open minded" networks like CNN and MSNBC. No way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Yes the clerk was wrong but the gay couple sought out that specific office, they went out of their way and bypassed other offices, travelling further to that one just to make the dramatic scene. This was the point but some people haven't opened their eyes to it yet.

Have you asked yourself why they crossed state lines to seek this particular office out?
    she denied many people marriage licenses, 'beech.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    So. She was an equal opportunity denier

She must've gotten SO tired of people thinking she was Republican

9. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

11. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin, Iceaxe, devo_stevo liked this post
    It appears Hillary is ramping up for another run in 2020...

Is Hillary Clinton planning to run in 2020?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...n-in-2020.html

Boom! US led forces capture ISIS capital and kill 170 terrorists... and the liberal mainstream media ignores the win.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/boom-us-f...edium=facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Boom! US led forces capture ISIS capital and kill 170 terrorists... and the liberal mainstream media ignores the win.

Unfortunately for the liberal media there were ZERO U.S. casualties. Because you know if there were any U.S. fatalities the media would be plastering that all over headlines for the next week, reminding us all how despicable Trump is.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

What is disappointing is that assuming all of this is true, and I have no reason to doubt the truthfulness of the story, THIS IS AN AMERICAN WIN, not a conservative vs. liberal thing. Our military is the best and a win like this should be front page news.
    Life is Good

16. Likes Iceaxe, devo_stevo, oldno7, blueeyes liked this post
    Headlines this morning...

Name:  trump.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  47.3 KB

Name:  russians.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  109.2 KB

Well, he's right. They are dependent on them for all of their oil and natural gas.

I listened to what he said to the NATO guys this morning. It was brilliant. How are you supposed to defend a bunch of countries, including Germany, from Russia when they are also giving Russia billions of dollars a year and are depending on them for their energy needs. It doesn't make sense. Of course this will be seen as him being a bully and a jerk. He obviously doesn't want to be friends and play nice, right? Maybe, just maybe, he wants to help them out? Maybe we'll sell some oil and natural gas to Germany now like we are Poland.

The guys got guts. That's all I can say.

^^^And it really highlights the reality that we live in a society where you're more revered if you're "nice" -- even if you're wrong. If the guy who's right all of the time is an a$$hole, then society will shun him. In contrast, if the guy who's wrong all the time is a sweetheart, society will embrace him with open arms.

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    Well, he's right. They are dependent on them for all of their oil and natural gas.

I listened to what he said to the NATO guys this morning. It was brilliant. How are you supposed to defend a bunch of countries, including Germany, from Russia when they are also giving Russia billions of dollars a year and are depending on them for their energy needs. It doesn't make sense. Of course this will be seen as him being a bully and a jerk. He obviously doesn't want to be friends and play nice, right? Maybe, just maybe, he wants to help them out? Maybe we'll sell some oil and natural gas to Germany now like we are Poland.

The guys got guts. That's all I can say.

^^^THIS^^^

Finally we have a leader that is leading from the front. My vote for Trump was the best vote I've ever cast.

Boom! Great explanation of why Trump is upset with NATO and mainly Germany.

Trump tangles with NATO leaders in testy start to Brussels summit

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ls-summit.html

Just goes to show you how corrupt these European leaders are. Trump was griping about this back in the '80s.

"Pay for our protection from the "enemy" were cutting billion $ deals with". Bullshit on parade. I say we bail on both NATO and the stinking UN and let these Europeans fend for themselves. Including our so called British Brothers.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

EVERY American should be proud of what President Trump did in Brussels today.

If Trump speaking truths is wrong we have bigger problems than NATO.

What Germany is doing and getting away with is atrocious.

24. Likes diesel, oldno7 liked this post
    Although I like Trump, he can Foxtrot Oscar from MY country when he messes up MY wish to travel around MY country.

No vehicles on the streets within 500m either side of the A46 within 2 hours of his transit
    No pedestrians on the streets within 500m either side of the A46 within 15 minutes of his transit
    A series of rolling roadblocks running parallel and ahead of his car - ensuring that there were no cars or pedestrians within the exclusion zone.
    So I decide to fly instead, because the roads are restricted.

But:

RESTRICTION OF FLYING REGULATIONS
    FOR THE VISIT TO THE ENGLAND BY A HEAD OF STATE 12 - 13
    JULY 2018
    (source: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sfgr7dhr0e...POTUS.pdf?dl=1)

So I am inconvenienced in my business because some bloke from America, who still puts his trousers on one leg at a time like everyone else, decides to come travelling.

He is a "head of state", just like any other head of state who visits the UK, so why does he or his security advisers require that half the airspace in the UK be closed just so that he can fly 30 miles in his imported helicopter?

I had some respect for him up to this point, but now I have lost business because of his* impetuosity and arrogance.

Rob

*Previous US "heads of state" are also culpable of same.