Page 97 of 168 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

More gas on the fire....

Climb-Utah.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Holy crap check out the secret service copping a feel. Geez talk about grabbing a handfull!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Holy crap check out the secret service copping a feel. Geez talk about grabbing a handfull!
    It's OK, he's a Democrat.

Climb-Utah.com

ROFLMAO...

Climb-Utah.com

Does anyone else find it weird that potus is more mad at the guys who killed Osama Bin Laden than the guys who killed Khashoggi?

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Does anyone else find it weird that potus is more mad at the guys who killed Osama Bin Laden than the guys who killed Khashoggi?

I was unaware that Orange was displeased that OBL got knocked off...

They didn't get him fast enough.

Basically Trump said Osama bin Laden should never have been allowed to escape to begin with. Trump also said it was bullshit (my words) that Pakistan knew where Osama was and did nothing about it yet the US kept giving them billions of dollars in aid (which Trump has now cut off).

The liberal media has attempted to try and turn the above statements into 'Trump hates the military' and 'Trump hates everyone' and 'Trump is racist'.... and good old Hammergate swallows it faster than a donut at a Jenny Craig meeting.

It all began on Sunday, during a Fox News interview, Trump responded to criticism from retired Adm. William McRaven — who oversaw the special operations raid that killed bin Laden in 2011 — by dismissing him as a “Hillary Clinton fan” and adding that “wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama bin Laden a lot sooner than that?”

Trump also added “When the final operation which killed bin Laden took place, it was a great victory for our country,” he added. “Admiral McRaven was one of many brave leaders who took risks and contributed to the mission’s success.”

#LiberalMediaStirringThePot

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    They didn't get him fast enough.
    In the same vein as McCain was a loser because he got captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    .. and good old Hammergate swallows it faster than a donut at a Jenny Craig meeting.

In the same vein as McCain was a loser because he got captured.
    I watched that interview when it happened and what Trump said first was it's better not to be captured... and he wasn't wrong.

Everything after that was the media stirring the pot and Trump not choosing his answers wisely (what's new).

The liberal media has attempted to try and turn the above statements into 'Trump hates the military' and 'Trump hates everyone' and 'Trump is racist'.... and good old Hammergate swallows it faster than a donut at a Jenny Craig meeting.
    1) Trump definitely disrespected the Military with that prop/stunt he pulled sending the Military to the border. That was simply unacceptable and disrespectful.
    2) Trump doesn't hate white rich people.
    3) He's not a racist? It's pretty obvious he is.

and

4) I know its weird but I don't really like donuts. I binged on Crispe Creams one night like 15 years ago and it made me so sick. Only donut I like is the 7-11 chocolate one, I get one of those once a year.

I'm actually with him on the Pakistan BS.... they're a significant danger, f*ck those guys.

A little more context than Ice's cliff notes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/19/u...-pakistan.html

So to recap patriotism according to cadet bonespurs:
    Do's:
    - Insult all pow's and suggest they aren't heroes
    - Insult Gold Star parents
    - Insinuate that the Seals should have got Osama sooner
    - Threaten to prosecute political rivals

Don't
    - Honor WW1 soldiers due to drizzle
    - Show up to Arlington on Veterans Day if chance of rain
    - Visit troops in active war zone

And most important of all, do not under any circumstance protest social injustice by kneeling during the anthem*

*only applies to black people

1) Trump definitely disrespected the Military with that prop/stunt he pulled sending the Military to the border. That was simply unacceptable and disrespectful.
    That's totally YOUR OPINION. As an engineer the improvements the military made to the border infrastructure in a couple of weeks was amazing.

The border crossings are worried about being bum rushed as the Mexicans were on there southern border. That will not not happen.

The troops Trump sent to the border were NOT combat troops, they were engineering and logistic battalions.

Climb-Utah.com

I was really hoping the mid terms would have been a gain all around for the Republicans so the media might just have to back off a bit. But now they're encouraged. Plenty of dripping red meat for all the Trump haters goin' forward...more daily bombardment.

Dirk and Fly, you guys should just really hang back and relax...the possibility exists that in 2020 the big media conglomerates will once again be writing our laws.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Don't
    - Honor WW1 soldiers due to drizzle
    - Show up to Arlington on Veterans Day if chance of rain
    It would really help if you knew at least a little bit of what you're talking about.

It's true Trump was a no show at the WW1 cemetery because of rain. But the reason he didn't show was the military grounded Marine One and the Secret Sevice advised they could not guarantee the safety of a motorcade as the route had not been secured.

Trump has stated missing Arlington was a mistake and would not happen again.

Trump never said the Seal's should have gotten Osama sooner. He said the military should have by never allowing Osama to escape Afghanistan, which would have resulted in his being captured sooner.

Climb-Utah.com

@DirkHammergate you make the same mistake regarding Trump that all liberals and progressive make. You take Trump's statements literally and totally miss what he is actually trying to say.

Trump is not a polished politician and doesn't use speeches that have been reviewed by a dozen speech writers. If you listen to what he is trying to say the guy is easy to figure out. If you agree with what he is trying to say is another topic.

Climb-Utah.com

It would really help if you knew at least a little bit of what you're talking about.

It's true Trump was a no show at the WW1 cemetery because of rain. But the reason he didn't show was the military grounded Marine One and the Secret Sevice advised they could not guarantee the safety of a motorcade as the route had not been secured.

Trump has stated missing Arlington was a mistake and would not happen again.

Trump never said the Seal's should have gotten Osama sooner. He said the military should have by never allowing Osama to escape Afghanistan, which would have resulted in his being captured sooner.

Climb-Utah.com
    There sure were a lot of folks from both the Bush and Obama white houses that said there is always a plan B due to weather on an event like that. We will never really know, but I prefer to think of him pussying out because of the rain. But we can all agree that if Obama would have done it the same way, the right would have melted down. You can at least agree with that right?

We will have to disagree with the Seal stuff. His comment came directly after calling McRaven a political hack and him responding to McRaven defending the press. They weren't at all talking about Pakistan at the time. Trump was the one that pivoted there after what he said. It's the same thing he always does when someone "attacks" him, he immediately hits back. Same thing with the POW comments and the Khan comments, he can't help himself.

Here is the direct quotes:
    WALLACE: Bill McRaven, Retired Admiral, Navy Seal, 37 years, former head of U.S. Special Operations --

TRUMP: Hillary Clinton fan.

WALLACE: Special Operations --

TRUMP: Excuse me, Hillary Clinton fan.

WALLACE: Who led the operations, commanded the operations that took down Saddam Hussein and that killed Osama bin Laden says that your sentiment is the greatest threat to democracy in his lifetime.

TRUMP: OK, he’s a Hilary Clinton, uh, backer and an Obama-backer and frankly --

WALLACE: He was a Navy Seal 37 years --

TRUMP: Wouldn’t it have been nice if we got Osama Bin Laden a lot sooner than that, wouldn’t it have been nice? You know, living – think of this – living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan in what I guess they considered a nice mansion, I don’t know, I’ve seen nicer. But living in Pakistan right next to the military academy, everybody in Pakistan knew he was there. And we give Pakistan $1.3 billion a year and they don’t tell him, they don’t tell him --

Here is the direct quotes:
    @Uintafly you make the same mistake regarding Trump that all liberals and progressive make. You take Trump's statements literally and totally miss what he is actually trying to say.

My interpretation and yours is all in how how you read Trump... as I said, don't take Trump literally and you will understand him, that doesn't mean you will agree with him.

And trust me... often when Trump opens his mouth my thoughts are.... "I now what you mean, but the way you said it is going to bite you right in the ass".

But we can all agree that if Obama would have done it the same way, the right would have melted down. You can at least agree with that right?
    Both sides are a bunch of whiney little cry babies... on that we can agree.

I wish they would get back to governing and not just trying to make the other side look like an ass.

YMMV