Page 144 of 168 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    Edward Gallagher seems like quite the standup-guy...

Navy SEALs call Edward Gallagher 'evil' in leaked videos https://www.ksl.com/article/46696136...-leaked-videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remarkable is that the Pentagon leaked these internal pieces to specifically damage Trump.

I don't care what Gallagher did. Anyone who fights for our country deserves massive leeway and deference.

2. Likes Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    I don't care what Gallagher did. Anyone who fights for our country deserves massive leeway and deference.
    Even his 6 of his own brothers in arms were appalled by his actions. Quite the perjury if it wasn’t true.

“The material also includes thousands of text messages that the SEALs sent to one another about Gallagher's case and video from a SEAL's helmet camera that shows Gallagher approach a barely conscious captive — a teenage Islamic State fighter — in May 2017. The camera then shuts off.

In video interviews, three SEALS said they saw Gallagher go on to stab the sedated captive for no reason and hold an impromptu ceremony over the body as if it were a trophy.

Miller called it "the most disgraceful thing I've ever seen in my life."

Gallagher was charged with murder in the death of the wounded captive in Iraq, posing with the body in photos and shooting civilians. A jury of combat veterans acquitted him of all charges except one count for posing with a human casualty.

In the interviews, the platoon members told investigators that they tried repeatedly to report what they saw but no action was taken. In April 2018, they went outside the SEALs to the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, and Gallagher was arrested a few months later.

Gallagher has insisted that the charges against him were concocted by six disgruntled SEALs in his platoon who could not meet his high standards.”

And that’s just one example.

●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Hand picked and selectively leaked interviews... This is just another attack by the deep state and media against Trump.

Don't be surprised if next we hear from Christine Blasy Ford that she was also their and Gallagher showed her his penis.

Climb-Utah.com

Gallagher has insisted that the charges against him were concocted by six disgruntled SEALs in his platoon who could not meet his high standards.”

That may very well be the case. Neither you or I nor anyone around here knows what really happened...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because he was acquitted by that jury.

I would imagine the ISIS fighters weren't very "polite" to any prisoners they captured...did you see the video of that Jordanian pilot they burned alive? War is hell.

Strange how we glorify this kind of retribution in our movies...the final 10 minutes of Full Metal Jacket, for example. They murdered that girl, even though she had killed so many of them. Justifiable or not?...take your pick.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Where are the leaked interviews of the dozens that testified Gallagher was an excellent soldier?

Climb-Utah.com

8. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    That may very well be the case. Neither you or I nor anyone around here knows what really happened...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because he was acquitted by that jury.

I would imagine the ISIS fighters weren't very "polite" to any prisoners they captured...did you see the video of that Jordanian pilot they burned alive? War is hell.

Strange how we glorify this kind of retribution in our movies...the final 10 minutes of Full Metal Jacket, for example. They murdered that girl, even though she had killed so many of them. Justifiable or not?...take your pick.

Yes I agree on many points. And I heard all about the video but I don’t fancy gore videos. There’s PLENTY of murder/gore/death/suicide videos online on Reddit and others. In my opinion, it takes the soul out of a human watching it just for fun or entertainment.

War is hell indeed and those men are far better than me that serve.

I get that taking human life is necessary for life, but actually enjoying it is another thing.

Obviously there is more to story than meets the high, but I just find it interesting that 6 soldiers from his own platoon didn’t like what he was doing. They went so far to call him “evil”. The public didn’t call him that, his own compadres did. So I’m sure we will find the truth somewhere in the middle.

As a side-commentary, just as you can have a “bad cop” in a society, why not a “bad soldier” who only has blood in his eyes? Not defending or attacking Gallagher per se, but 6 people came out on public record. Not 1 or 2, but 6. I just find that...interesting.

●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

As a side-commentary, just as you can have a “bad cop” in a society, why not a “bad soldier” who only has blood in his eyes? Not defending or attacking Gallagher per se, but 6 people came out on public record. Not 1 or 2, but 6. I just find that...interesting.
    Of course there can be bad soldiers. And they should be removed since they damage order and discipline. But not murder charges. Not even desecration of body charges, or abuse charges, or any charges. Just a discharge.

Cops are dealing with citizens, not an enemy. Soldiers are dealing with an enemy, not citizens. Entirely different standards.

What good does stacking the courts with good judges do for you?

Name:  DC6AECE8-1E06-4D3F-9799-4021A025A76E.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  23.2 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

12. Likes oldno7, Iceaxe, dougrz liked this post
    The man and his wife are on the field for the football national championship on ESPN.

And the entire stadium erupts in the chant...

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I have honestly never seen a president more loved by the common people in my lifetime...

Climb-Utah.com

15. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    And the entire stadium erupts in the chant...

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I have honestly never seen a president more loved by the common people in my lifetime...

Climb-Utah.com
    Except for that incident several weeks ago where he showed up at a UFC event (Kamaru Usman vs Colby Covington) and the entire arena erupted in the chant "**** Trump..."
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Except for that incident several weeks ago where he showed up at a UFC event (Kamaru Usman vs Colby Covington) and the entire arena erupted in the chant "**** Trump..."
    So the population of California that floods Vegas every weekend hates Trump... who would have guessed.

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    So the population of California that floods Vegas every weekend hates Trump... who would have guessed.

Climb-Utah.com
    Not to mention all of the celebrities that show up to UFC fights...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Yeah, I figured being in the south and it was all good.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Yeah, I figured being in the south and it was all good.
    Trump got a similar welcome to the Army vs Navy game as he received tonight.... you know.... from those that really matter... The service academy cadites.

Climb-Utah.com

President Trump, Melania Trump cheered by crowd at LSU-Clemson national championship game

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...on-ncaa-cheers

Climb-Utah.com

This is huge... but lame stream media has kind of relegated it to page two, at least so far, because it's another major win for Trump.

US and China Trade Deal

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...igning-preview

Climb-Utah.com

23. Likes oldno7, diesel liked this post
    ^ Most important part of the deal is that tariffs do not come off. Until targets are met. Just a massive win and something no one thought could be achieved.

I doubt China will meet the large commitments to buy. But hey, so be it given this agreement.

25. Likes Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  EA16B914-FD54-4C6D-AE1B-E666A51840CC.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  20.5 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Thunderstruck

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?