Thread: President Trump

President Trump

#MAGA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread: Presidential Sublimation

Is this a sign of end of days?

(I'm headin' to the bunker...)

Unfortunately you must have checked the box labeled, "physically remove" so it's gone.

From the moderator controls: "Soft Delete will allow the content to be restored later, whereas Physically Removing the content will permanently remove it from the database. Please choose wisely."

The only way to get it back would be through an older backup of the database and then merging it with the current database. If anyone knows a database administrator...

I might be able to figure it out, but it could take hours. Carry on and we can merge it back later if we decide its worth the time.

Well...uhhh....how was Hells Belles?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian in SLC View Post
    Well...uhhh....how was Hells Belles?
    Long story, but we ended up doing something else as a family when my oldest came home from college for the weekend and my youngest wanted to be included. So I figured family time was more important as it won't be too many years before they are grown and off on a life of their own.

I'm so sorry.... I deleted a spam post and think I got the entire thread.
    That's what Hillary said.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    That's what Hillary said.
    LMAO.... I didn't even think of that. I was just going to blame it on the Russians.

10. Likes twotimer, DiscGo liked this post
    Oh brother...

--

“We do not accept Donald Trump as our president because he does not represent us,” said one organizer.

Thousands expected at ‘Not My Presidents Day’ rallies Monday

http://usat.ly/2lk7OwU

14. Likes twotimer liked this post
    There may be a way to bring it back from a database backup, I'll look into it.

For now, just assume it was a bunch of posts proving that my opinion is the only one that matters.

16. Likes twotimer, Rob L liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    There may be a way to bring it back from a database backup, I'll look into it.

For now, just assume it was a bunch of posts proving that my opinion is the only one that matters.
    I agree with Sombeech. On my own website (http://hitmespankme.com) I am the man in charge, so my opinion there is the only one that counts.

Name:  My Pres.jpg
Views: 5463
Size:  1.12 MB
    Are we there yet?

19. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    When I saw the thread deleted I just figured Ice started getting embarrassed after Trump's press conference and wanted to delete all evidence of his support.

20,743.... what's not to like?

22. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    I assumed Iceaxe posted some incriminating evidence that needed to disappear...

24. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    I'm always amazed at how Trump seems to predict the future.

Globalist and liberals are always trying to convince you that Europe is fine and there aren't any muzzie problems.

They're lying

Globalist and liberals are always trying to convince you that Europe is fine and there aren't any muzzie problems.

They're lying
    Everyone knows there are and would be some problems. They just tried to be compassionate about a war the the United States started.

Also, even with refugees, the murder rate in the US is about six times that of Sweden. Europe may be messed up, but so are we.

If life were fair, instead of accepting refugees, we would deport all the Iraq war supporters (the Syrian war was a spillover from Iraq) to the Middle East and not let them back until they fix things.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Everyone knows there are and would be some problems. They just tried to be compassionate about a war the the United States started.
    The US didn't start the war in the Middle East. The Middle East has been at war for 2000 years. Blaming the US is an extremely over simplification as the Second Gulf War was a direct result of the First Gulf War when Iraq invaded Kuwait.

And if you remember correctly Sadam was killing his own people in mass which was also part of the Second Gulf War, in other words the US was trying to be compassionate.