Page 165 of 168 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

Anyone gonna start the “Where is ‘Beech?” thread? I’d be better if it was coming from someone else.

2. Likes rockgremlin, devo_stevo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  DBFC75DA-2C6E-4C3A-BB4C-4D56C56DD0AE.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  19.1 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Anyone gonna start the “Where is ‘Beech?” thread? I’d be better if it was coming from someone else.

Hopefully he's on the phone with The Pie ordering my pizza.

Too bad Caverdan isn't still around. He'd be $100 richer.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

6. Likes jman, DirkHammergate liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post

I will give him 12 more hours. If he doesn’t?

You think I’m bad now?

I know, isn't that terrible? He blew himself up before he got there.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I know, isn't that terrible? He blew himself up before he got there.
    I think it’s only fair that I get the $100. I kept offering to do a $1,000 so I’ll take the consolation prize.

Jokes aside, do we need to do a welfare check on Beech?
    Thanos was right

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Jokes aside, do we need to do a welfare check on Beech?
    Not a bad idea. I have his number... I'll give him a shout.

11. Likes Byron, DirkHammergate, devo_stevo, Iceaxe liked this post
    Not a bad idea. I have his number... I'll give him a shout.
    Let him know his threat level credibility is roughly like my dog barking at a squirrel for an hour while said squirrel just sits there on a utility line in my back yard.

Dog "imma bark and bark and bark and bark and, bark and bark cause, I dunno, I'll just bark and bark and bark and bark"
    Dirk finally goes out back "shut the **** up man..." throws rock at squirrel. Barking ceases.

Also, let 'Beech know some Liberals around here love him even though his threat level credibility is pretty awful.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Well....I reached out to Beech yesterday and I still haven't heard back. Crickets.

It's a little disconcerting...his reassurance that Trump would continue as president for another 4 years was one of the few things I could consistently rely on. Like every day I knew the sun would rise in the east, Kurt would wallpaper the General Discussion section with awesome memes, and Beech would remind us all that Trump would still be in the White House after Jan 20.

I guess the next step is reaching out to @accadacca to see if he's heard anything...
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 01-21-2021 at 08:28 AM.

15. Likes devo_stevo, DirkHammergate liked this post
    Well....I reached out to Beech yesterday and I still haven't heard back. Crickets.

It's a little disconcerting...his reassurance that Trump would continue as president for another 4 years was one of the few things I could consistently rely on. Like every day I knew the sun would rise in the east, Kurt would wallpaper the General Discussion section with awesome memes, and Beech would remind us all that Trump would still be in the White House after Jan 20.

I guess the next step is reaching out to @accadacca to see if he's heard anything...
    Thanks Rock...

In all seriousness, I hope he's good. I suspect his wife's not happy with him throwing $100 away to some guy from the internet in Colorado? Maybe? I don't know what happened there now that Dan went AWOL.

Thanks for checking on him.

Oh he's fine. He's probably dreaming up some really clever way to come back in and save face. He's still my hero.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

19. Likes BruteForce, oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    You guys are all blind--he's just waiting for the big a-hah moment still to come, come on man...
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    You guys are all blind--he's just waiting for the big a-hah moment still to come, come on man...
    Lets do some odds.

1) He's got nudes on Kamala (2 to 1)
    2) Beau Biden is still alive (10 to 1)
    3) Hunter Biden gets arrested by Saturday (25 to 1)
    4) Joe Biden is an alien from Krypton (1000 to 1)

22. Likes BruteForce liked this post
    Blog Entries
    "QAnon in crisis as day of reckoning fails to materialize". https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...o-materialize/

"QAnon adherents called it “the storm.” At midday on Wednesday, there were supposed to be blackouts across the US, military tribunals led by Donald Trump, and the mass execution of Democrats in the streets.It did not happen. Instead, Joe Biden was inaugurated as the 46th US president and the day of reckoning anticipated by the pro-Trump conspiracy cult failed to materialize, dismaying the faithful.

“QAnon believers invested all their remaining hopes in false beliefs that Trump would take action validating their theories before or during inauguration,” said Jared Holt, a research fellow focused on extremism at the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab. “For some followers, watching Biden and [Vice President Kamala] Harris sworn into office was a breaking point in their beliefs.”

QAnon followers had been among the rioters who stormed the US Capitol on January 6 in the hopes of overturning the results of the November presidential election, which Trump and many of his followers say was rigged.

According to QAnon prophecies, Trump would maintain power as electrical outages spread across the US on January 20. But when the lights stayed on in America, the mood in QAnon circles turned dark.

Believers began proclaiming: “Nothing!!!!” on messaging apps, their verdict sometimes accompanied by angry face or broken heart emojis.

“We all got scammed, you caused us all to lose friends over this charade,” posted one member of a QAnon discussion group created a few days after the Capitol riot. “Now we all sit with egg on our face.”

“Q,” the pseudonymous poster or posters behind the nearly 5,000 arcane messages that form the central scripture of the conspiracy theory, did not offer any explanation.

But Ron Watkins, whose father owns the imageboard where QAnon’s posts are hosted, said, “We gave it our all. Now we need to keep our chins up and go back to our lives as best we are able.”

The setback was only the latest in a series of reversals for the QAnon movement, whose ranks grew dramatically in 2020 during coronavirus pandemic-related lockdowns.

Facebook said on Tuesday that it had removed more than 40,000 QAnon Facebook and Instagram pages and accounts since August as part of a clampdown on extremists. Accounts belonging to QAnon influencers were removed by Twitter earlier this month, shortly before the website permanently suspended Mr. Trump.

QAnon supporters were also affected by the closure of Parler, the “free speech” social network popular with conservatives, after Amazon suspended web hosting services to the platform earlier this month.Nevertheless, some QAnon believers attempted to find ways to explain the situation or fell back on the cryptic messages that characterized many of QAnon’s posts. “Trust the plan,” wrote one.

Experts warned that individual conspiracies within the wider ideology—such as anti-5G and anti-vaccine narratives—would likely live on, possibly morphing into something more menacing.
    “For many people, there won’t be an easy step back.

The engagement cycle has been too addicting and empowering,” said Molly McKew, chief executive of consultancy Fianna Strategies and an information warfare expert. “And what if they decide to latch on to a new, less lazy and incompetent leader than Trump? The power in this belief system hasn’t dispersed yet.”
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

24. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    ^^^Yikes!

I got in touch with Acca -- he hasn't heard from Beech either. Hoping Justin is OK. I don't think he'd be the type to fling himself headfirst into the Qanon lifestyle, but who knows?

^^^Yikes!

I got in touch with Acca -- he hasn't heard from Beech either. Hoping Justin is OK. I don't think he'd be the type to fling himself headfirst into the Qanon lifestyle, but who knows?

Double yikes with a "Zoinks"..... did seem to say "Trust the plan" a lot in his posts lately.

27. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Blog Entries
    ^^^Yikes!

I imagine he is doing a hard reality-check (just like other QAnon followers) who were hoping and wishing and praying for a bloody violent overthrow and second civil war! Besides, aren't "walls" suppose to keep people out of the capitol? GOP lovers love saying "BUILD THE WALL", yet our own wall protecting the US Capitol was breached by the same-people who shout "BUILD THE WALL". Ironic. Moronically ironic. So I guess, walls don't work after all...?

I mean when you are card-carrying NRA member with 20 AR-15 guns and barns filled with ammo...what else are you suppose to do? "Occupy" a federal building?? Nah, they want the zombie apocalypse where they can get away with murder and shoot their own neighbors because they lean towards more government and regulation. And now for the next 4 years, we will get sore-losers posting the same "meh" memes of how Biden "stole" the election...blah blah blah...and how so many people voted for him yet didn't watch his inauguration, etc.

Well, what's revealing about that is that "the people" were willing to vote for anyone besides Trump. And it's not all about the "orange bad man" as who their intended hatred is all about, but rabbid Trump supporters. Woot Woot...goes the Trump train!! LOL. Trump supporters would STILL be a martyr for him years later. They would gladly march in his name because they know of the pushback that they get from their neighbors and community. It's not about "supporting" Trump, but rather turning their hatred towards their neighbor that doesn't vote or lean right. That's how much they worship him and bow down to him. There are a few here even that worship and pray to Trump. It's not the conservative values that they back, but the man himself. I digress..

So when the prophecy of execution of Democrats in the street, and Trump riding his personal tank down 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, doesn't happen...what else are they suppose to do?
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    So when the prophecy of execution of Democrats in the street, and Trump riding his personal tank down 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, doesn't happen...what else are they suppose to do?
    Go camping? I like it when I'm messed up in the head.