Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Warming? I don't know what to believe.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Was a great speech and likely brought up "realities" that maybe the writers of said deal, may not have considered..
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  5C305B1A-2298-43D8-B53B-04BCEFF59D36.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  19.3 KB

4. Likes 2065toyota, twotimer, devo_stevo liked this post
    Green New Deal a swing and a miss as Senators from both sides of the aisle shoot it down.

Funny thing is: Trump wants to keep the GND discussion alive because "...it makes Democrats uncomfortable."

https://www.ksl.com/article/46518786...green-new-deal
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Friggin gold, it's gold Jerry.

Mike Lee on the disastrous Green New Deal tonight, it got shot down 57-0 and I legitimately respect those Dems that dared to do more than to simply vote Present.

AOC, take some notes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OMG this is too much. Trying to find a YouTube version but until then.....

So Here is a montage of dems saying how badly we need the green new deal and these predictable sell outs voted present, rather than for the green new deal. Isn't it amazing?

https://www.instagram.com/cnnfake_ne...d=60x5outpmvnl

8. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    OMG this is too much. Trying to find a YouTube version but until then.....

So Here is a montage of dems saying how badly we need the green new deal and these predictable sell outs voted present, rather than for the green new deal. Isn't it amazing?

https://www.instagram.com/cnnfake_ne...d=60x5outpmvnl

Yep...like when companies like Harley Davidson or GM say they're going to move production overseas and Trump jumps on them...he's CRITICIZED for it! That's why he got elected, and will get elected again. HE"S the one that's for the workers. MAGA matters.

These Dems come off like backstabbers and liars.

If you find this video, I'd love to see it.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

War, famine and drought: More women say they won't have children because of climate change

“It almost feels like a con, to bring a child into the world when it’s probably not going to be a place*we’re really going to want to live,” says*Formisano, 30, who manages a co-working space in Los Angeles.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...en/3099448002/

^^^Crackpot

People who don't know history drive me crazy. There has probably never been a better and safer time in human history to have children then today in America.

Hell, we have so damn much food that even our poor people are fat. No one should starve to death in this country. That has never happened before in history... never...

Part of this I blame on people and their lazy ignorance and part I blame on #FakeNews for always trying to scare the shit out of the sheepeople.

/End Rant

Exactly. Americans who whine about poverty have no idea what real poverty looks like. Spend a couple of years living in a third world country and you'll see what I mean. We have it pretty good here. I wish people would stop trying to ruin it with their nonsense.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

14. Likes tallsteve liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Yep...like when companies like Harley Davidson or GM say they're going to move production overseas and Trump jumps on them...he's CRITICIZED for it! That's why he got elected, and will get elected again. HE"S the one that's for the workers. MAGA matters.

These Dems come off like backstabbers and liars.

If you find this video, I'd love to see it.
    Here's a ripped off version on YouTube, showing these Dems pumping and promoting the Green New Deal, how badly we need it for the planet, and EVERY ONE OF THEM voted Present, not a single vote in the positive for Green New Deal. 57-0

BUT BUT BUT BUT global warming, It MUST be true, the liberals and CNN say it is so, you know, like Russian Collusion....

I always ask what caused the last 5 ice ages. Scientist admit they do not know. And if you look at the graph, those hot spikes all have the same incline, appearing seemingly out of nowhere. And there was no human organized civilizations of any consequence back then.

Some scientists believe dinosaur farts caused the end of the ice age 150 million years ago... don't believe me? It's true, look it up, except they use the technical term "release of methane gas".

17. Likes BasinCruiser, rockgremlin liked this post
    It’s all the whites.....(shuffles deck).. ruining the environment with your.......(shuffles deck).....diets.

Name:  AC00EB01-925F-4242-8D60-B586E192BA60.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  20.5 KB

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45295...s-hank-berrien

Just wait til the minority dem pres hopefuls like Booker, Kamala, Fauxahontas, Master Beto integrate this reasoning linking it with their calls for reparations.

Hmmm...on the menu tonite, a thick juicy steak I just picked up from Costco...you know, those ones that are ridiculous thick. Give that a couple hours to settle in the gut and then I'll wipe out a whole pint of super, duper ice cream.

Ahhh, it's good to be white, and rich.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

According to Her Royal Highness, climate change is the cause of all of the global migration problems. Yes- it’s cow farts that are causing communities, economies, and countries to collapse and war to break out and migrants to flee their countries. It has nothing to do with failed ideologies and over controlling or corrupt governments. Thank you AOC for your intellect and wisdom.

Name:  6ACA25D5-A0FE-491C-90ED-5B879042A5B7.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  23.2 KB

Scientists Recommend Reducing The Number Of Democratic Presidential Candidates To Help Fight Climate Change

“No one ever thought this many people would run for president,” said climate scientist Dr. Raymond Hall, “and the planet just can’t take it. We’re talking each of them eating up resources vying for airtime, printing stickers with trite slogans, and flying from Iowa to New Hampshire. If they were actually all to be in one place for a debate, it would be an ecological disaster.”Scientists recommend the current Democratic field be reduced to less than half the current number or we could see an increase in hurricanes, droughts, kaiju, and “other climate change things.” As for what to do with the excess candidates, researcher Jeannie Perry said, “As always, I’d recommend firing them into space. Barring that, someone should just sit down with them and explain to them that no one is ever going to vote for them and hope that keeps them from running around consuming resources in a futile effort for presidential power.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/scientis...climate-change

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

22. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post

Scientists Recommend Reducing The Number Of Democratic Presidential Candidates To Help Fight Climate Change

“No one ever thought this many people would run for president,” said climate scientist Dr. Raymond Hall, “and the planet just can’t take it. We’re talking each of them eating up resources vying for airtime, printing stickers with trite slogans, and flying from Iowa to New Hampshire. If they were actually all to be in one place for a debate, it would be an ecological disaster.”Scientists recommend the current Democratic field be reduced to less than half the current number or we could see an increase in hurricanes, droughts, kaiju, and “other climate change things.” As for what to do with the excess candidates, researcher Jeannie Perry said, “As always, I’d recommend firing them into space. Barring that, someone should just sit down with them and explain to them that no one is ever going to vote for them and hope that keeps them from running around consuming resources in a futile effort for presidential power.”

https://babylonbee.com/news/scientis...climate-change

This is hysterical. The ludicrousness of this article mirrors many other things that liberals obsess about -- like banning drinking straws for hell sakes. Ya, like drinking straws were ever a problem for the environment... If they're really that concerned about saving our planet from plastic, why don't they propose something that actually matters -- like plates, cups, bowls, etc. Why drinking straws of all things?

Didn’t read the specific article but disposable plastic drinking straws are among some of the worst offenders for plastic pollutants, representing a huge portion of waste floating in our oceans.

So yeah we should be switching away from this kind of waste, that also goes for any disposable plastics, water bottles, coffee lids, etc

I’d also argue the damage is already done tho

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalne...c-stomach/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to hunt it down but I read an article a while ago claiming that of all of the discarded plastic waste drinking straws accounted for approximately 0.025%.

Statistically insignificant...
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 04-13-2019 at 11:02 AM.