Thread: California Cops Lose It Over a Drone

California Cops Lose It Over a Drone

Unbelievable...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm siding with the Harris boys on this one because I find beef scrumptious, and I don't believe cows have feelings.

4. Likes BruteForce liked this post
    It's valuable to know the law before you do any filming, that's why this SHARK group knows every law and carefully prepares their events prior to going.

It won't keep you from being harassed though. You may be legally right, just like carrying an AK-47 into the grocery store, but it's not going to stop you from ANY amount of trouble and unwanted attention. Any argument with a police officer can turn ugly in a moment, with an accusation of resisting. You may spend a night in jail just to realize you were right all along, but who wins in that situation? Not you.

Although the police can always use more education, it's just best to avoid troubled situations. But SHARK targets these situations, and it's their right, as their main source of popularity is to broadcast probable cases of corruption and police ignorance.

And on that note, I have just scheduled to take the FAA test, becoming a certified commercial drone pilot.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-39277940

A Patriot missile - usually priced at about $3m (£2.5m) - was used to shoot down a small quadcopter drone, according to a US general.
    The strike was made by a US ally, Gen David Perkins told a military symposium.
    "That quadcopter that cost 200 bucks from Amazon.com did not stand a chance against a Patriot," he said.

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-39277940

A Patriot missile - usually priced at about $3m (£2.5m) - was used to shoot down a small quadcopter drone, according to a US general.
    The strike was made by a US ally, Gen David Perkins told a military symposium.
    "That quadcopter that cost 200 bucks from Amazon.com did not stand a chance against a Patriot," he said.
    Yikes, that's quite the overkill. If I were the enemy, I'd buy 2 thousand drones like that and fly 10 a day, hoping to get shot down again with a Patriot missile every time. There goes the local supply of Patriot missiles.

I mean, jeez, they already see how we'll ground the whole damned fleet if a scary 10 inch drone is seen in the area, now they can disarm the allied forces too.