Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah Football 2017

I'll bet you dollars to donuts that Huntley has a dislocated shoulder. I've had two of them in my life and they are worse then a break.... even worse it's his right shoulder.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    You just knew that Huntley was only a matter of time.

It's nice Utah has such a capable QB2.
    It’s true. Just wish it wasn’t this quick.

When I saw him land on his shoulder with a guy on top of him I was worried. I’ve seen that before.

I'll bet you dollars to donuts that Huntley has a dislocated shoulder. I've had two of them in my life and they are worse then a break.... even worse it's his right shoulder.
    How long will he be out?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Henry-Cole little spark plug.
    Yeah, after last game I was betting he would be the starting RB before the end of the season. His downside is he sucks in pass protection. Moss is just not getting the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    How long will he be out?
    Out 4 to 6 weeks, but he will not be right for the rest of the year if I'm right. It takes 6 to 12 months for a dislocated shoulder.

Williams has to be stoked to be playing again. Huntley is really good, but it was only a matter of time before he got injured with how much he runs.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

It will be a couple years as Taylor is only two years removed from high school. Also, how much of this is Tyler Huntley? Watching Huntley reminds me a lot of watching Alex Smith.

Just remember how Marcus Mariotta made up and camofloged the numerous Duck shortcomings.
    So I assume you all noticed that Utah is not the same offense with Williams that it is with Huntley. I think Huntley masks a lot of Utah shortcomings. When Williams entered the game it felt like I was watching the same Utah offense I've watched the past 5 years. With Williams they do some good things and then stall out, whereas Huntley keeps the team rolling. YMMV

11. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    So I assume you all noticed that Utah is not the same offense with Williams that it is with Huntley. I think Huntley masks a lot of Utah shortcomings. When Williams entered the game it felt like I was watching the same Utah offense I've watched the past 5 years. With Williams they do some good things and then stall out, whereas Huntley keeps the team rolling. YMMV
    So now they lose a few more games?

Whitt said last night that he seriously doubts any of the injuries are season ending. We shall see and may not hear until right before the Stanford game.

Utah Football 2017

USU lights up SJSU 61-10 on the road.

Utah better get ready for a slugfest against Stanford. It will be very physical and the defense is going to have their hands full.

15. Likes gholt liked this post
    Stanford looked really good against Ucla

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Utah Football 2017

For all of you Ute fans who are unfamiliar with Stanford football this season, I've got two little words for you:

BRYCE LOVE

Love is Stanford's RB, and he's running riot. Nobody can stop him. Here are his rushing totals for the season so far:

Rice: 180 yds, 1 TD
    USC: 160 yds, 1 TD
    San Diego St: 184 yds, 2 TDs
    UCLA: 263 yds, 1 TD
    Arizona State: 301 yds, 3TDs

....for an AVERAGE of: 218 yds, and 1.6 TDs a game!! <-----Those numbers are INSANE!!!

The dude's unstoppable. Good luck Utah. You're gonna need it when the Love freight train rolls into Rice-Eccles.

Shut down Love and make someone else beat you.... this is what other teams were facing when Utah had Booker and Williams. Yeah, I know easier said than done, but it does make the game planning a little easier and teams with 4 or 5 game films on him will start to contain him as they begin to understand his play. Again, this is a lot of why Utah suffered late in the season when the Ute's main weapon was Booker and Williams.

20. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    For all of you Ute fans who are unfamiliar with Stanford football this season, I've got two little words for you:

BRYCE LOVE

Love is Stanford's RB, and he's running riot. Nobody can stop him. Here are his rushing totals for the season so far:

Rice: 180 yds, 1 TD
    USC: 160 yds, 1 TD
    San Diego St: 184 yds, 2 TDs
    UCLA: 263 yds, 1 TD
    Arizona State: 301 yds, 3TDs

....for an AVERAGE of: 218 yds, and 1.6 TDs a game!! <-----Those numbers are INSANE!!!

The dude's unstoppable. Good luck Utah. You're gonna need it when the Love freight train rolls into Rice-Eccles.
    I wish there was a way I could dislike this, but it's comming, and if Utah isn't prepared, we'll get squashed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Remember when Utah knocked off Stanford when The Cardinal was ranked #5 in the country?

Good times.

Hoping for a repeat.

The good news is at the moment Stanford is pretty much a one trick pony. Utah has always given Stanford problems as our D is built for the typical slugfest Stanford likes to play. When Stanford subs to a jumbo package with 3 tackles Utah has the ability to sub with them and not lose a beat.

I think folks are looking at the wrong side of the ball for the outcome of this game. This game will come down to Utah's O against Stanford's D. This game is all going to come down to how well Troy Williams executes the Utah offense.

And I always like Utah's special teams :-)

/Bookmarked

And I always like Utah's special teams :-)

The Wishnowsky/Hobbs/Gay trifecta is an awesome trio for sure.