Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weight Loss

Blog Entries

Weight lose

Quote Originally Posted by Slot Machine View Post
    NOTE TO MODERATOR: Don't move/retitle my content. It is not yours to do with as you please.

Weight lose? That is your title? Engrish your second rangrage?
    And to think that some people called me a buzzkill of threads. :P :P

And here I thought someone splitting the thread from a side-story of you losing weight would benefit others, but apparently not. Especially after you delete your own content. Talk about vindictive. But more sad, actually.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was enjoying the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Great thread. I recently injured my shoulder and this really put me off my game. I need to get back at it in 2017.

I agree with everything Ice has posted. I use a similar app called, "Lose it" to count calories. It is amazing how the body can be trained to eat healthy food or garbage. It takes a while to get your body and taste buds used to the change, but soon after you don't crave garbage anymore. It also takes a while to change your bodies food intake volume. Once you do though, you become a lightweight and get full very quickly. Most of the time we eat is because it tastes good, not because we are hungry.

It's a tough battle, but you feel so much better when you are healthy and you are able to perform better in the outdoors. Not only physically, but mentally as well.

Since @Slot Machine decided to erase his content I'll summarize what he posted for you..... eat a really big salad, make sure it's a really big salad, make sure it weights at least two pounds. Buy a scale to measure your really big salad.

Yo @Slot Machine - Ya know if you really didn't want your content moved to where it might be useful and not buried in a hiking thread you could have just said so and I could have move all you content back with the click of a button. If I had of known it would get your panties in a wad I would not have split your content into a new thread to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I use a similar app called, "Lose it" to count calories.
    I don't know how Lose It works, but you might find it of interest that My Fitness Pal links directly to Strava, which I know you use, so it automatically adds your calories burned.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I don't know how Lose It works, but you might find it of interest that My Fitness Pal links directly to Strava, which I know you use, so it automatically adds your calories burned.
    Ditto. They are very similar. I've been using this app since 2009.

https://www.loseit.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Since @Slot Machine decided to erase his content I'll summarize what he posted for you..... eat a really big salad, make sure it's a really big salad, make sure it weights at least two pounds. Buy a scale to measure your really big salad.

Yo @Slot Machine - Ya know if you really didn't want your content moved to where it might be useful and not buried in a hiking thread you could have just said so and I could have move all you content back with the click of a button. If I had of known it would get your panties in a wad I would not have split your content into a new thread to begin with.

LOL, Ice you crack me up.

And by the way, I thought we were all beyond this "I-disagree-with-what-you-did-with-my-post-so-I'll-show-you-by-deleting-all-my-previous-posts" bull$hite. Geez, it's like the JP/restrac2000 wars all over again.

I was digging slot canyons posts. I hope he brings his ball back.

I also enjoyed @Slot Machines thoughts on losing weight and was sorry to see him delete it.

9. Likes jman liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Slot Machine View Post
    NOTE TO MODERATOR: Don't move/retitle my content. It is not yours to do with as you please.

Speaking of weight loss, I could really go for a maple bacon donut right now 👍

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

13. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterVAllen View Post
    Dude you are really funny. I also had a problem with getting weight since we all were forced to stay at home, but having free time I started looking for effective methods of long weight loss. What would you recommend?
    I prefere the Platinum Plan: it heavily utilizes lot of SPAM.

I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.