Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kimberly (Scott's wife)

Awesome news, Scott. All the best!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    This is just an update. Beautiful Kimberly is doing well. We got home from the hospital late Tuesday night. The next couple months will be challenging, but under the circumstances she is doing well and the outlook is excellent.

UGH....great, now we have to endure another long stretch of Scott's infamous "Breakfast in Bed for my Beautiful Wife" posts.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

First hikes since surgery on January 11. We went at a slow pace, but Kim really wanted to get out of the house. She can walk, but can't use her arms much, so we did some easy trails in Arches.

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Sunshine and sandstone--best drug ever.

Looks like there's only snow at the higher elevations...is that correct?

Would have liked to made to Moab but I had to work Saturday

Looks like there's only snow at the higher elevations...is that correct?
    The southern part of Arches is dry, but the northern end of the park has snow and ice.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Hardly anyone at Delicate Arch. No snow, and not even really cold...

This photo is taken underneath where Delicate Arch once stood. Still so sad it's gone. :(

Name:  2017-01-30 21.37.20.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  116.6 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Kimberly is considered to be fully recovered! Here are some rock climbing photos from the weekend. She's come a long way from her heart surgery!!

Awesome. Great to hear!

10. Likes Scott P liked this post
    Great news Scott. Congratulations on getting past a health scare. Here's to hoping those don't come around anymore, eh?
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

12. Likes Scott P liked this post
    Here's to hoping those don't come around anymore, eh?
    For sure!

Dang. Now she's out-climbing me. We went climbing this weekend. I was not able to pull the crux.

15. Likes DiscGo, Sandstone Addiction, ddavis liked this post
    Super cool!
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum