Thread: Need Some Feedback on a T-Shirt Company

Need Some Feedback on a T-Shirt Company

Hello!

I'm new to the forum so I might as well share a little bit about myself!
    My name is Adrien and I'm from Southern Arizona. Hiking out here is amazing, with all the cactus and desert scenery. A quick drive up our local mountain lets me get back into those pine trees and wonderful smells of nature. That is definitely where I go when I need to unwind and run from the chaotic city life. I enjoy hiking, preferably with my dog, and like to mountain bike from time to time. P.S. The sunsets out here are incredible!

Recently my brother and I became interested in starting an outdoor themed clothing company that focuses more towards t-shirts. We have set the whole back end of the business up but our biggest challenge has been figuring out what our shirts and other apparel should be about!

I would love to get some feedback from you guys about some problems you face when trying to find an outdoor themed shirt. Maybe it doesn't represent your personality well enough or you dislike the fabric? What makes you go WOW when you go into an outdoor-themed shop looking for new clothes? Or maybe there's just something (not t-shirt related) completely missing from the market? We just want to get a feel of what is missing for you guys, hopefully filling in that void for more people too!

Thank you so much in advance for the help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

really interested if you started up your own company and if it succeeded. I was actually thinking of setting up my own business related to decorating stuff and especially clothes. the idea of that kind of business came to me when I ordered a heat press machines(btw, the one I searched for in the article from https://www.palmgear.com/best-heat-p...chine-reviews/) and I decided to develop this idea. Now I'm customizing things just for my pleasure, i really love to create new designs and place them on t-shirts, mugs and other different things. Planning to take money for those things but after some time of practice.

I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

The dude had one platinum level post 4 years ago... hahaha....

6. Likes double moo liked this post
    Name:  ADRIAN.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  9.0 KB

8. Likes oldno7 liked this post