Thread: What is this?

What is this?

A friend took us boating years ago and had this little plastic wakeboard thing for kids (as pictured). I want to buy one but I can't find it. Do any of you know what it is calleD?

Name:  IMG_8388.JPG
Views: 451
Size:  159.8 KB
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    A friend took us boating years ago and had this little plastic wakeboard thing for kids (as pictured). I want to buy one but I can't find it. Do any of you know what it is calleD?

Name:  IMG_8388.JPG
Views: 451
Size:  159.8 KB
    Looks like a zip sled or bob sked. As far as i know they stopped making them years ago. You might be lucky and find a used one on eBay, otherwise I would think that you might be able to find a snow sled that is similar shaped and make your own. They have something similar called a zup board at www.zup.com but not the exact same. Pretty pricey though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yeah I haven't seen one of those for a long long time. You can tell by the D ring clip that it probably wasn't built with a ski rope. You can probably make one out of a snow sled that floats, like @BIG RED says.

One thing to consider is a wake surfboard, if you are looking to make a purchase. The kids love them to go body boarding on, about 10 feet from the boat. Then when they get a little older, surfing can come very easy to them.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum