Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pac-12 Football

SC scores a TD here and it's over.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

USC did it to #3 Utah last year in Los Angeles.

Browning really struggled under pressure.

WSU takes over first place if they beat Cal at home tonight.

I think the current playoff would be Bama, Michigan, Ohio State and Louisville.

All the teams I wanted to win have lost so far, just hope it doesn't hurt Utahs chances for the South.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I think the current playoff would be Bama, Michigan, Ohio State and Louisville.
    Scratch that! Michigan just lost to Iowa. CRAZY weekend...Undefeated Washington, Clemson and Michigan all lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Washington goes down tonight. No one runs the PAC.

/BOOKMARKED
    My crystal ball is kicking ass

Lol...the vaunted Michigan Wolverines got beat by an unranked Iowa team, and mighty #2 Clemson gets upended by an unranked Pittsburgh team. WTF?

I think USC definitely earned a marquee win tonight. They're now a very formidable opponent. Washington is screwed, cuz now all of the pundits are gonna start theorizing that the Huskies were overrated. And WSU has gotta be licking their chops now that USC has published the blueprint on how to beat Washington.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Crossing my fingers that Utah can get some help next week when 8-2 WSU plays Colorado. Go Cougars!

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    And WSU has gotta be licking their chops now that USC has published the blueprint on how to beat Washington.
    The USC blueprint is to have better athletes at every position. That's not a blueprint most teams can use unless your Bama or Ohio State.

Also a WSU win next week does little to help Utah as the Utes must still win out to win the South.

Comparing defenses, WSU's isn't even close to the way USC's boys are flying around right now.

That game in Boulder is for all the marbles...gonna be a helluva game.

And who could've predicted WSU and Colorado to be atop the conference this far into the season?

Utah better not over look the Ducks. I know they have a crappy record this year but they probably have the second best athlete's in the PAC 12 behind USC.

Soooo...how much longer until Helfrich gets the inevitable axe?

Ducks are 3-7, about to be 3-8. Oregon fans don't take kindly to losing seasons, and it's doubtful the athletic director has faith that Helfrich is capable of competing for a championship anymore. Pretty good article about it here:

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/or...n_ducks_f.html

Geez, the Ducks are a shambles. Between all of the infighting, players getting into trouble with the law, drug abuse, players leaving the team to pursue other interests, and the coach on the hotseat, they're a certifiable mess.

To add insult to injury, recently the highest recruited kid to come out of Oregon's graduating high school class (Elijah Molden) just committed to Washington. That's tantamount to heresy in Duckland.

Utah's gonna drop an asskicking on the Ducks that might be as ugly as last year's Pac12 opener in Eugene.

Utah 38
    Quack quack 16

Crazy year! #5 Louisville gets absolutely waxed by unranked Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Crazy year! #5 Louisville gets absolutely waxed by unranked Houston.
    Lol, yeah I saw that. That means every team in the top five (except Bama) has been beat by unranked teams recently. It's crazy.

I wonder what the outcome of a rematch between Bama and the Trojans would be? I think Bama would still win, but if played in SoCal it would probably be a pretty close game. The new look Trojans are frighteningly good.

Pac-12 Football

Cougs getting crushed. 28-3 at the end of the 1st.