Thread: Video shows vandals destroying popular Oregon rock formation

Video shows vandals destroying popular Oregon rock formation

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/05...formation.html
    http://katu.com/news/local/video-sho...fell-and-broke

sounds like they learned the same bogus argument as the goblin valley vandals. will it be more common without real penalty points

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Seriously, why do people do this?
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Maybe they had to wiggle it.

Just a little bit.

5. Likes jman liked this post
    soft rock, stiff sand is more like it, it was near the end of its life. Storm in a PC teacup.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post

Seriously, why do people do this?
    Internet fame, my friend. A bunch of pathetic little turds who never did anything of substance in their lives like to post their dumb antics on the internet cesspool for "likes" and attention.
    Mountain guy trapped in the wetlands of Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by rich67 View Post
    Internet fame, my friend. A bunch of pathetic little turds who never did anything of substance in their lives like to post their dumb antics on the internet cesspool for "likes" and attention.
    In this case it wasn't the vandals who filmed it. It was a passer-by with a drone.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

If you look at the video, there are at least two people that appear to be with the group recoding the vandalism. The female in the foreground with the dark jacket, and another person standing near the right of the frame.

Sent from my iPhone 6
    Mountain guy trapped in the wetlands of Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    In this case it wasn't the vandals who filmed it. It was a passer-by with a drone.
    Hey I'm just glad that somebody used the drone footage to rat somebody out, and the drone pilot didn't get charged with disturbing the peace

Goblin Valley: Were they Mormon Boy Scouts and Leaders? Yes? Hang them!

Oregon: Were they Mormon Boy Scouts and Leaders? No? Well, let's back away from this thing so we can get the whole picture, I'm sure there must have been a reason. Is there any way we can complain about the drone pilot instead?

12. Likes hikster11 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Goblin Valley: Were they Mormon Boy Scouts and Leaders? Yes? Hang them!

Oregon: Were they Mormon Boy Scouts and Leaders? No? Well, let's back away from this thing so we can get the whole picture, I'm sure there must have been a reason. Is there any way we can complain about the drone pilot instead?
    Who is claiming this? Plenty of people in Oregon are pissed off about this and want them caught.

The reason why the scout leaders were punished was not because they are Mormon.

I am a Mormon scout leader and am glad that they had to answer for what they did.

Both the LDS Church and the BSA agree too and made sure that they were banned from being leaders (as should be the case).

PS, I am also glad that the drone operator caught the people on video in Oregon.

Personally, I don't understand the need to vandalized things.

I can't decide which is more outrageous:

Vandals pushing over that rock, or Stefan browsing Fox news.

15. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post

ROFLMAO

This makes me very sad. I hate when people do this sort of thing. I really don't wish anyone ill, but I do wish these people would be taught a lesson

18. Likes stefan liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post

and i've been reading fox news for over a decade

Quote Originally Posted by stefan View Post
    and i've been reading fox news for over a decade
    Wuh...?! Next you'll be telling me that you're voting for Trump.

A very large demographic of Fox News viewers are Liberal. It's like those that subscribe to Mormon Facebook pages just so they can start arguments

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    A very large demographic of Fox News viewers are Liberal. It's like those that subscribe to Mormon Facebook pages just so they can start arguments
    Or like canyoncollective fools signing up for bogley!

23. Likes DiscGo liked this post