Thread: Mystery?

Mystery?

Help me out here. How are permits during the 19th week being pulled already when they are already red? 23rd 24th 3 and 0?
    I'm confused?
    Mark

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by moab mark View Post

Help me out here. How are permits during the 19th week being pulled already when they are already red? 23rd 24th 3 and 0?
    I'm confused?
    Mark

Recall we had this discussion when these permits were first opened (back in July). http://canyoncollective.com/threads/...51/#post-99524. Those permits were issued some time ago, not within the last 7 days.

The Reservation System experienced a "glitch" that basically allowed unfettered access to all permits - for a small period of time. We are all now reaping the benefits of that "glitch" /S. I was told that the Subway was granted 97 permits on a single day, due to the same systems problems, over this past weekend. We arrived at the Wilderness Desk 5:30 on Friday morning in hopes to land a Narrows campsite (odd numbered sites are only available one day in advance) and much to our surprise these sites were also previously reserved in advance, due to this same issue. Not sure how campsite that are otherwise only available in person become reserved online, but those are the breaks! There is mention of this issue on their website, at the top, when you are viewing permit availability.

Talked to park. It is from computer glitch. They are going to reword website to try to clear up the confusion.