Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bogley Fantasy Football - 2016

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    You're next bitch. Next week my boy Zeke Elliott comes off his bye just in time to drop his fifth 130+ yard game on your ass.
    Who's the bitch now? 4 game winning streak puts me in 2nd place...

2. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    And I had to lose to @Iceaxe of all people

Quote Originally Posted by 2065toyota View Post
    And I had to lose to @Iceaxe of all people

All I know is that the injuries this year are brutal. I had to go without a couple of players last week since I didn't want to drop anyone for a scrub. That's the only reason Scott made it into 2nd. I'll soon reclaim it.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Some of you may notice that I reversed the Shepard/Johnson drop that occurred this morning from T-Bone. He accidentally dropped the wrong guy and asked me to correct it. Since I figured nobody would willingly drop the #1 RB for Shepard I corrected the mistake, especially since we don't have a 'Cant Cut List' anymore.

If some of you were savvy enough to have already created a waiver bid for Johnson for Friday you'll see that it has been removed automatically.

Thanks and carry on and remember I'm always watching.....
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

8. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    All close games last week. 16 points was the largest margin of victory

I made Yota is my bitch....

11. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Oh yes...a resounding 2 point victory only because your stupid defense coughed up a lousy two points on Monday night football.

I'll be the first to point out that my team is garbage supreme. The fact that I'm 4-4 is a minor miracle. What's really frustrating is the lack of consistency. One week I can't break 60 points, the next week I break the league record for most points in a single week. Ugh...

Hey BigBalls...sux losing by two lousy points, dontit?

Karma's a bitch.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

14. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    So the way I see it going into week 11 we have 8 teams fighting for the final 3 playoff spots... this is a competitive league.

16. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    So the way I see it going into week 11 we have 8 teams fighting for the final 3 playoff spots... this is a competitive league.

Yeah, like five guys with a 5-5 record. Two of my losses came by a margin of less than four points. And I've seen others lose in the same fashion. Been a pretty tight league all year.

The only way this league could be any better is if Yota would go fu*k himself.

18. Likes 2065toyota liked this post

Enjoy it Yota.... I was in your exact same position last year and going into the playoffs 3 of my stars went down with injury.... and my year ended in the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Enjoy it Yota.... I was in your exact same position last year and going into the playoffs 3 of my stars went down with injury.... and my year ended in the toilet.
    For sure. I totally agree that it's a fair amount of luck and only takes one bad or good game in the playoffs anyways, or on how close our league is to even make it into the playoffs. I think I've only lost 2 of the last 14 games though dating back to last season, so I'll take it while it's here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2065toyota View Post
    Down goes Frazier!!!

23. Likes 2065toyota liked this post

My team totally shit the bed this week. Wild, that here we are again with the playoffs up in the air for most teams.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

26. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    Heading into week 11 there were five teams tied at 5-5.

Now heading into week twelve there's still five teams locked into a tie with a 6-5 record. Nuts...

28. Likes 2065toyota, nelsonccc liked this post
    I think Powderpuffs managed to bump Rock out of the playoffs. I thought we might finally have a year without a Burrows in the playoffs....but I guess not.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Nah man, I'll be there, duking it out in the consolation bracket. Surprised I'm even in contention at all considering my team sucks donkey dicks. Would've been better, but the last three weeks my star players have had a tough schedule, playing @Minn, @GB, @bal, and @Az. Meanwhile, my opponents get Cin at home, Miami at home, and weak ass Clev at home.

Think I've done an admirable job of squeezing blood out of turnips this season. Getting wins out of a very mediocre group of second and third tier players.