Thread: police vid - "I am a free inhabitant"

Blog Entries

police vid - "I am a free inhabitant"

This video is a few years old but it re-surfaced about a week ago.

So the lady is saying she is a "free inhabitant persusant to the "Articles of Confederation", you can look it up in the "US Codes" that you have to follow".

First, the Articles of Confederation got replaced by the US Constitution. So that's not applicable at all.

Then she literally screams "rape" while being arrested and then officer cuts off her purse, because she refuses to remove it.

The she gets more vulgar and profane and exclaims that she will "sue him". So she doesn't recognize the power of the government, but will drag him down to the court - a court, mind you that she doesn't believe in, to sue him.

aye aye aye..

https://youtu.be/RB8katyjc9Q
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

First, the Articles of Confederation got replaced by the US Constitution. So that's not applicable at all.
    Even if it weren't replaced by the constitution, here's what Article 4 says:

Article IV. The better to secure and perpetuate mutual friendship and intercourse among the people of the different states in this union, the free inhabitants of each of these states, paupers, vagabonds and fugitives from justice excepted, shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of free citizens in the several states; and the people of each state shall have free ingress and regress to and from any other state, and shall enjoy therein all the privileges of trade and commerce, subject to the same duties, impositions and restrictions as the inhabitants thereof respectively, provided that such restriction shall not extend so far as to prevent the removal of property imported into any state, to any other state, of which the Owner is an inhabitant; provided also that no imposition, duties or restriction shall be laid by any state, on the property of the united states, or either of them.

It never says what she is claiming that it does.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.