Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 74 of 74

Thread: My Phantom 4 Drone Video Collection

  1. #61

  2. Likes DiscGo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  4. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post

    Where are you recording at 6 seconds and 46 seconds in this video? I am going to Bryce this weekend and would like to try and get some footage and I know the park is out.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

  5. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    ah crap, is that against one of the many confusing new drone laws?
    You legally can't "drop" anything / use a payload under the current laws.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

  6. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    Where are you recording at 6 seconds and 46 seconds in this video? I am going to Bryce this weekend and would like to try and get some footage and I know the park is out.
    Both of these locations are almost directly above the visitor information parking lot at the beginning of Red Canyon, and this entire video is within Red Canyon itself, along the highway.

  7. Likes DiscGo liked this post
  8. #65
    Video from Cove Fort:
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

  9. Likes Sombeech liked this post
  10. #66
    Well, I dun did it again, I went out and filmed more footage as I'm 3 videos behind already.

    Here's a little clip I just had to upload. I hiked up the Skyline Trail to film the runners today. Here's just a quick clip of a fly out, Ben Lomond in the background, more to come.


  11. #67

  12. #68
    oops, been slacking a bit. Here are my latest videos










  13. #69
    I tried to create a new sport of "Drone Jousting". I practiced popping balloons on the ground until I felt comfortable that I could pop them in the air. My first attempt at popping a balloon in the air went well, the second attempt caused my drone to spin out of control for about 50 feet. I literally screamed "Noooo!" and I really thought the drone was dead but it recovered and all is well.

    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

  14. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    the second attempt caused my drone to spin out of control for about 50 feet. I literally screamed "Noooo!" and I really thought the drone was dead but it recovered and all is well.
    It recovered on it's own before it crashed down, huh? That's impressive. I'll bet it was a nightmare watching it fall!

  15. #71
    question for drone dudes.

    What drone would you recommend for bacpacking overnight?

    Ditto for daytrips?

    Yes I am being lazy by calling upon your experience.

    Bear in mind that I am 65 yrs- I don't have the robustness or enrgy of youth, though I could still outhike a bunch of them as long as its not a speed race.

    My. otion is to use the drone to reconnoiter possible places of interest in some vertical areas.

  16. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_outdoors View Post
    question for drone dudes.

    What drone would you recommend for bacpacking overnight?

    Ditto for daytrips?

    Yes I am being lazy by calling upon your experience.

    Bear in mind that I am 65 yrs- I don't have the robustness or enrgy of youth, though I could still outhike a bunch of them as long as its not a speed race.

    My. otion is to use the drone to reconnoiter possible places of interest in some vertical areas.
    The DJI Mavic is great for backpacking, as it folds up very compact. I saw one in person last week and I was very impressed. I have the DJI Phantom 4, and while it does not fold up, there are a lot of backpack options for it. But if you are packing a lot of other gear, you may want to go with the Mavic.

  17. #73
    This one is from yesterday on Trappers Loop near Snowbasin





    This is in North Ogden, related to my KSL article here http://www.ksl.com/?sid=41999453&nid...tain-bike-ride




    This is one I've been trying to get all year, this is up I-84 just past Morgan, at Taggart




    And holy cow has it really been that long sinceI shared my videos here? This is probably my most popular drone video to date, reaching 2 million views on Facebook, thanks to ABC4 sharing it on their page.




    North Fork fall colors




    Ogden Canyon Waterfall




    Wheeler Canyon




    North Ogden Suburbs




    Shawn on the Ogden Bonneville Shoreline Trail


  18. Likes DiscGo liked this post
  19. #74



















  20. Likes CanyonFreak liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [Video] Willard Canyon by Drone
    By Sombeech in forum Canyoneering
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2016, 12:13 AM
  2. [Drone Video] Sunset from above
    By Sombeech in forum GoPro Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2015, 09:50 PM
  3. Need help. Lost Drone (DJI Phantom 2)
    By Tim-Yun in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-01-2014, 07:32 AM
  4. (Drone vid) Dogs go nuts for Phantom 2
    By B00G3YMANsR3AL in forum GoPro Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2014, 08:34 PM
  5. Greatest Video Game Collection Ever
    By accadacca in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 09:01 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •