Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canyoneering May 21-22

I assume everyone is still going? I am still planning on being there.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'm still planning on it too.

OK see you there, and hopefully everyone else too!
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

The wind looks crazier and crazier! Do you want to switch to a different canyon/area?

We could go to Dinosaur if you want. It's not as windy there. It's a much shorter drive too. We could do a probable 1st descent. We could postpone for a different weekend too. Is Cristina still going? Haven't heard lately. If anyone is still planning on going, maybe call me at 7206668451

my car is toasted

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Tapatalk

I think you mean it's a transformer that hasn't quite transformed yet. Sad day, sorry to hear it.

9. Likes hesse15 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    I think E4 or Raven are probably a bit harder than I was thinking, especially since we are doing Full Imlay next week. Plus I don't have any desire to ever do E4 again.

Some canyons I was thinking of are Fivemile in Capitol Reef;Spencer, Drillhole, and Red Breaks in Escalante; Entrajo and a new canyon in Moab; Larry and North Fork in the Roost; or maybe the Spur Canyons. Also Dinosaur NM area.
    Went through Drill Hole this past Sunday, much more water than expected. Several swimmers, but nothing too long (> 35 yds).