Thread: College Kids say the Darndest Things

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Simple answer: Its called the pussification of America. Don't challenge anything, accept the status quo, don't offend.

In advance, my next comment likely to be offensive to those with thin skin.

If you're unsure which toilet to use, look in your pants. If you have a penis (regardless of how you "identify"), use the MENS room. If you look down and have a vagina, then its the ladies room for you.

Now, I personally don't care if your wife or Mom walks in on my urinal action, but I will be damned if I'm going to allow some dude to walk in on my nieces while they're doing their thing in the ladies room. (my response would be much worse If I had a daughter, but I have two sons, no girls).
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

4. Likes whansen liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce View Post
    Simple answer: Its called the pussification of America. Don't challenge anything, accept the status quo, don't offend.

In advance, my next comment likely to be offensive to those with thin skin.

If you're unsure which toilet to use, look in your pants. If you have a penis (regardless of how you "identify"), use the MENS room. If you look down and have a vagina, then its the ladies room for you.

Now, I personally don't care if your wife or Mom walks in on my urinal action, but I will be damned if I'm going to allow some dude to walk in on my nieces while they're doing their thing in the ladies room. (my response would be much worse If I had a daughter, but I have two sons, no girls).
    As long as your nieces are peeing in the sink, I don't think they have to worry about anything. Who cares who is in the stall next door?

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    @uintafly How would you like it if I walked into the ladies restroom while your wife/GF was in there? This pussification will draw out the freaks and perverts.. I guarantee it! For me personally, I'm not shy - but I think we're crossing into some strange area here and it won't end well. I am so glad my boys are now grown and also glad I never had a daughter because of stuff like this.
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

7. Likes whansen liked this post
    That was one of the hardest things to sit and watch that I've seen in a long time. I wanted to yell at them through the computer.

It's like you can see the light in their heads turn on then they immediately cover it up and go back to being crazy.

9. Likes Sombeech liked this post
    Wouldn't care as long as they didn't go into their stall or were trying to peek. And the perverts and freaks have always been with us, just ask the altar boys.

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    As long as your nieces are peeing in the sink, I don't think they have to worry about anything. Who cares who is in the stall next door?
    Tell that to the women that have already been recorded in the shower or on the toilet by guys with cell phones over the stall. It's already happening and will continue to happen the longer this goes on.

I'm with Brute on this one. Check your pants and use the corresponding bathroom. I don't know why this is such a difficult thing.

12. Likes whansen, BruteForce liked this post
    I take my daughter with me into the men's room even though she could accomplish the task alone most likely without help (she's 4) but I figured once she was in school and going alone often there I'd wait outside the ladies room for her.

I guess now I can just feel girly when I'm having daddy-daughter time and go into the ladies room with her. I feel more feminine when I'm with my daughter so I identify as female those days. Plus then I know she's safe in there...or I could just force her to go into the men's room with me until she moves out at age 18.

This all seems super reasonable, I'm glad I can legally do it soon.

If a guy identifies as a female and goes into the women's restroom where my daughter is, I can identify as threatened for my life and can legally kick the guy's ass.

Dang. I'm going to have to agree with Brute on this one.

I agree that we should try not to discriminate against people, but using the bathroom that is dictated by your anatomy is not discrimination.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

16. Likes devo_stevo, BruteForce liked this post
    After reading the "top" news stories this morning, I'd just like to say that the political debate on which bathroom to use is the dumbest political debate in the entire history of our country. This doesn't mean I hate anyone, but this issue is just stupid. I would think that there are more pressing issues in this country for politicians to work on, but apparently not.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

18. Likes Glenn liked this post
    A cat hole is a cat hole. A port-o-let is a port-o-let. Some guys pee sitting down. Some women like their GoGirls. I've been to events (like Kerrville Folk Festival) with communal restroom facilities and no one gets their panties in a bunch (even the guys who might wear 'em).

This is a huge distraction to real issues. I don't want to sound like I'm dismissing the concerns of fathers of daughters, but there are perps who prey on boys too and nothing in this debate even addresses that.