Thread: Tone It Down

Tone It Down

Does anyone else think Iceaxe needs to tone it down as of late?

Crude language, dirty pics? I've enjoyed bogley thus far because it doesn't have much of this stuff. But anytime I see a post from Iceaxe as of late, it's been extremely offensive.

Lame.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
    The great thing about Bogley is that you can "ignore" people that you find offensive.

And that will hide their posts just from your view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

I'm sorry for being a jerk, or at least I would be if I was a politically correct candyass.....

5. Likes double moo liked this post
    Sweet, one of the bi-annual @Iceaxe/ @Slot Machine has "gone too far" threads

I can think of one picture in the past 6 mo. that Ice posted that I thought was too much for the thread. I'd call that improvement, if that sort of thing bothered me much. Maybe your skin has gotten thin and less callus over the winter from a lack of sandstone grinding at it?

Anyway, any threads in particular? (I must have missed them)

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    The great thing about Bogley is that you can "ignore" people that you find offensive.

And that will hide their posts just from your view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Done. Good to know.

8. Likes jman liked this post
    Thought Ice had recently toned his weight down. Am i wrong?

qedcook is just mad because I told him the Easter Bunny wasn't real.... I'm sorry... I thought he already knew.

I don't think iceaxe has crossed into dangerous waters...but I'm somewhat of a heathen who's past feeling, so my opinion is probably on the extreme end of the curve.

I appreciate this place because of posts like Axe throws up. If I wasn't open to the occasional bout of offense I'd shimmy across the couch and watch my wife browse Pintrest...

Actually, I'd never kow some of you exited if Axe didn't occasionally draw your ire enough to bitch about him...

13. Likes REDFOX, Iceaxe liked this post
    Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by double moo View Post
    I appreciate this place because of posts like Axe throws up. If I wasn't open to the occasional bout of offense I'd shimmy across the couch and watch my wife browse Pintrest...

Actually, I'd never kow some of you exited if Axe didn't occasionally draw your ire enough to bitch about him...
    Concur. Soft feelings, MEH!
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

There are multiple options, and adding the offending user to the Ignore List is the easiest one.

On most forums, you cannot ignore a moderator or admin. But we've jumped through a few hoops to make it possible to ignore anybody you want.

While I am not familiar with the recent activity that may be offensive, not that I don't care, I just haven't read through the forum and I'm uncertain of any specific post or thread.

It's not my call to deem something as offensive to you, I won't be a judge and declare certain posts as offensive, I will just show you how to add somebody to your ignore list.

This can be reversed as well, if you may realize a member does pull through with legitimate valuable content from time to time, you can remove them from your Ignore List..

Here are some steps of how to ignore somebody (even admins!), and to reverse the decision once we realize it was a horrible, terrible mistake.

Name:  ignore 1.png
Views: 402
Size:  36.7 KB

Name:  ignore 2.png
Views: 349
Size:  26.7 KB

Name:  ignore 3.png
Views: 363
Size:  76.6 KB

Name:  ignore 4.png
Views: 400
Size:  27.2 KB

Name:  ignore 5.png
Views: 340
Size:  12.7 KB

This is what it looks like when the ignored user posts.
    Name:  ignore 6.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  51.6 KB

Name:  ignore 7.png
Views: 372
Size:  39.9 KB

Name:  ignore 8.png
Views: 387
Size:  13.4 KB

Name:  ignore 9.png
Views: 313
Size:  29.4 KB

16. Likes jman liked this post
    So that's what those that lack the self control to just not click on my posts have to do.

Living your life with a lack of self control must be a real bitch.....

Try living with him
    Signed,
    The daughter
    Just 'cause it zips, don't mean it fits

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    Try living with him
    Signed,
    The daughter
    Bwuhahahahaha. That is what I always say when people tell me "Your dad is really cool."