Thread: SHOW ME YOUR TRIP REPORT!

SHOW ME YOUR TRIP REPORT!

Dear Canyoneers Everywhere,

The weather is nice. People must be canyoneering.

Which raises the question: Where are all of the trip reports?

I’m shouting out to canyoneers everywhere to post your trip reports here on Bogley. I don’t care if your report is awesome, or just mediocre. I wanna see your first lap through Keyhole, foggy pictures and all. I wanna see your seventeenth lap through The Subway with your fat in-laws. I wanna see what So-Cal canyoneering looks like. I wanna see all of those amazing canyons in Arizona. I wanna see you conquering the crux of the supercanyon of your choice.

Now, I can hear already hear you whining, “I posted last week’s canyon photos on Facebook, isn’t that good enough??” No, goddammit, IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! Your grandma, your cousins, and Tom Jones will see those photos, but nobody else. 48 hours from now, your photos will be scrolled to the bottom of everyone’s collective consciousness, then vanish into the ether. You might as well print some photos at Walgreen's, then throw them into a dumpster on your way home.

Today YOU, fellow canyoneer, have an opportunity to make your sloppy first lap through East Leprechaun timeless. Do you want your adventure to be seen thousands of times? Do you want to chat with other canyoneers about your adventure? If so, then this is THE place.

So, let’s see what you’ve got. I challenge you to SHOW ME YOUR TRIP REPORT!

Name:  BogleyRules.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  16.8 KB

I look forward to your reading your stories and seeing your pictures.

Sincerely,

-Bob

P.S. Throwback trip reports are the rotting matter at the bottom of the content compost pile. I want to punch whoever crafted that self-fellatiating idea. Nobody wants to be force fed content that they have already seen. If I want to see your trip report again, then I’ll look it up myself. Seriously, stumbling across your throwback report is like inviting me over for dinner then serving leftovers from an awesome meal that you cooked for me two weeks ago. Yuck.

So PLEASE, let’s all stop wasting each other’s time by re-posting how rad we used to be. Let’s kill the throwback trend and focus on how rad we are right now.

Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Hi Bob,

There does seem to be:
    West Shillelagh
    Not Mindbender
    Behunin March 2016 - Stuck Rope

Recently posted; do they not qualify?

Rob

4. Likes Slot Machine liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post

West Shillelagh
    Not Mindbender
    Behunin March 2016 - Stuck Rope

Recently posted; do they not qualify?
    1. Yes, for sure. THAT is quality.
    2. Half credit, because it is more of a conditions report. It is better than nothing. Muddy pictures would have been awesome.
    3. Not at all, because he did not stop by to share. That trip reporter only wants his rope back.
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Somebody's cranky and jonesing for a certain upcoming trip. I'll be out most of this week and will have some pics to post soon to feed your addiction. Nothing epic, but certainly will be a good time.

7. Likes Slot Machine liked this post
    I've kinda wondered what has happened to Bogley lately. CC too. TRs are lacking. Oh well. Backpacking is kinda my new thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Oh well.
    OH WELL?? Pshhhht!

You enjoy reading TR's as much as I do Blake! Even a so-so TR is better than no report at all. How else are we supposed to survive the work week?

If backpacking is your new thing, then let's see a report (please and thank you)! Did you do the Zion traverse yet?
    THE MOST TALKED ABOUT CANYONEERING TRIP OF 2017 - WEST CANYON VIA HELICOPTER.
    TRIP REPORTS: TIGER | BOBCAT | OCELOT | LYNX | SABERTOOTH | CHEETAH | PORCUPINE | LEOPARD

DON'T BE A STRANGER, LEAVE A COMMENT AND/OR SUBSCRIBE.
    WWW.AMAZINGSLOTS.BLOGSPOT.COM