Thread: Why every father should bring his toddler out for a mini adventure

Bogley BigShot

Why every father should bring his toddler out for a mini adventure

Article:
    Sometime late last year, I found some spare time in my work schedule. My daughter was slightly more than 2 years old, and I noticed her awareness of her world has gotten more astute. I always have this desire of imparting my experience and knowledge to her, and the best way in my opinion isn’t telling her, but to show her the world myself.

Thats us on the flight. She always prefer the window seat.I realised I had this block of 8 days available in front of me, and I promptly bought air tickets for the following day, a Christmas eve.
    We didn’t bring mum with us as she needed to work, so it became a great excuse for a mini adventure for father and daughter.
    The rules were simple.

• I wanted it to feel casual, rugged and roughly planned. I made it a rule to reserve rooms one day in advance, so it kept the itinerary spontaneous and fluid.
    • I wanted to stay away from bigger cities as I wanted to spend isolated time with my daughter and not just go on a usual tourist route.
    • I vow to keep an open mind and also to allow my little one to dictate how the trip goes too.

In a nutshell, I think it was one of the best trips I had in my life, and definitely one to remember with my daughter.
    We ended up cycling along the eastern coast of Taiwan, hung out with baby animals in a farm, went onto boats of fishermen, chased for trains, climbed hills and sheltering together from a storm and had more giggles than tantrums.

more

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement