Thread: Best diet for weight loss, health and all - Clean GUT diet

Bogley BigShot

Best diet for weight loss, health and all - Clean GUT diet

I will be publishing the research for it later this year.

http://savant.live/clean-gut-diet/

2. Likes savanna3313 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot

5. Likes savanna3313 liked this post
    Bogley BigShot
    More foods

Bogley BigShot
    Recipes. Help me out cause you all know I can't cook!

Name:  coconut-flour-cookie-Clean-GUT-diet.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  75.1 KBName:  Coconut-Flour-Carob-chip-cookies.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  79.6 KB

Bogley BigShot
    Drink reverse osmosis water and avoid anything in plastic, and spring water is filled with bacteria, viral infections and worse. Don't drink it! My brother is a virologist (and a lot more), M.D. Psy.D and have 16 Ph.D. I found him a few months ago after being lost to each other all these years!

Acid is good for the GUT and after cleaning my entire GUT my reflux is gone, and it was bad. It started after my last baby which was more than a decade ago, and I had surgery for it and was still taking 2 Nexium a day. Now it's gone and I drink acid all day, and during that time even with the Nexium drinking a sip of coffee or soda was excruciating. My blood pressure today is 88/66, with resting pulse of 48. I no longer have to take allergy medication and my back had got so bad I was using a cane often and looking at a wheelchair, and now all my joints are fine! This diet, I wrote along with my brother, LONNIE, works!

Again, the acid clears the gut, but keep the proof low and the distillation high, just like Jesus did.

Bogley BigShot
    Drinkers make it low proof, as in little alcohol, but distill is well and it will keep your GUT clean!

Bogley BigShot

Bogley BigShot

Bogley BigShot
    For those that know me, I don't cook and am proud of it, but now I find myself with the knowledge that says I need to cook to make myself healthy and so here is my attempt at something that actually takes talents, and it's CLEAN from the Clean GUT diet. It's made from lentils, mushrooms, leeks and peppers.

http://savant.live/clean-gut-diet/clean-food/

Ummm...vodka is on the "approved" foods list? Wtf?

Bogley BigShot
    March 11, 2016
    It is! The diet is all about humanity, allergens, disease of mankind and as reference I point to New Guinea, Africa within some aspects of Afrikaa, southeast Asia, refined definition of Russia, Germany, and US within the framework of old, and most of all back to New Guinea where the weakest of genetics still exist, and it this place from which disease is most noticeable in worm, Zika, anencephaly and like, kind and reference and so I represent those people in aid, as I present this diet for all of mankind that is needed because of changes in heritability, relationships with money, seeds, beans, fruits, vegetables and all that science seeks to manipulate, change, identify and relate as to make a few bucks while harming all of human life. As such we need to avoid commonality of disease, riches and fame and find a way to survive healthy, in the GUT, abdomen, brain and spine.

The Vodka is refined and so clean, just like Jesus drank back in the day because water was unclean, and it's best to keep the proof low, and the distillation high and that keeps the GUT clean, and the brain clear.

Another acidic drink on the menu that is suprising is Sprite 0 which is fairly clean because it does not contain aspartame in the structure of methyl ester aspartic acid:C14H18N2O5 with a molar mass of 294.3 g/mol but instead has a substance that counteracts the type of aspartic acid added, and that is something Coke keeps private for some reason, and perhaps its because it is the only one of its diet drinks that does this. Current Sprite 0 Ingredients are Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Natural Lemon and Lime Flavourings, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate).

Name:  aspartame.png
Views: 209
Size:  10.4 KB

Coffee is another acidic drink and that is because when coffee beans are organic, whole and fresh they do clean the GUT.

Of interest is the aciditys opposite affect on the GUT, throat, stomach and digestive system in those with RELUX, heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome and other like disease, and is once the GUT is cleared of all offenseive allergens (not just the small and large intestine) then the disease resolves itself as damaged tissure from the disease heals.

I, and other who have suffered from years of RELUX no longer have it because this diet. I had the Nissen wrap and took up to 2 Nexium a day and still could not eat or drink anything acidic until my GUT was fairly clear. Now I have no food allergies, and they were controlling my life in many ways, and I never diet, get fat or crave anything because all I need is on the foodlist, but it takes effort to cook, and create, and get it all together.

Check out what I made last night, and it's good! Lentils are a main food source for me these days.

http://savant.live/clean-gut-diet/clean-food/

Corralled together some reading to consider as regards your all-new vodka diet:

www.aa.org

www.madd.org

www.niaaa.gov

www.surgeongeneral.gov

www.alcoholfacts.org

www.drugabuse.com

Bogley BigShot
    Agree as to that is can be disabused, but that does not stop the health benefits for cleaning the GUT. I am reporting how to have a healty body, but I do not abuse or suggest abuse of alcohol in any method at all. Keep in mind I said low proof which should not endrunkan any average sized person that sipped on it throughout the day.