Thread: My mommy the dancer

My mommy the dancer

One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children in her class what their mothers did for a living. All the typical answers came up – homemaker, teacher, nurse, saleswoman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth.

However, little Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet, So when the teacher gently prodded him about his mother, He replied, "Well my mother's an exotic dancer in a Strip Club and takes off all her clothes in front of men. They then put money in her underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, she will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this bold statement, hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises, and then took little Johnny aside to quietly ask him, "Is that really true about your mother, dear?"

"Nope," the boy reluctantly said, "She works for the Democratic National Committee and is helping to get Hillary Clinton to be our next President, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other kids".

_________

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement