Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 323

Thread: Post Something For No Particular Reason

  1. #301
    Wow... you guys had me excited... for a moment I thought @powerplay was back.

    Climb-Utah.com

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Wow... you guys had me excited... for a moment I thought @powerplay was back.

    Climb-Utah.com
    Nah, he, I mean the team are out of town now. I hope he I mean they come back.

  4. #303
    ...

    Climb-Utah.com

  5. #304

  6. #305
    ...

    Climb-Utah.com

  7. Likes double moo liked this post
  8. #306
    My new business... what do you think?



    Climb-Utah.com

  9. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    My new business... what do you think?



    Climb-Utah.com
    Having been a single man all my life, I can assure you that the word herpes is going to show up in a lot of those reports.

    Not trying to brag, but by some miracle I was able to avoid that with all my debauchery in the 80s and 90s, especially. It's amazing to me how many gals I've (started) dating that said to me "I have something to tell you" when it got close to gettin' busy time. I don't care one bit how many guys a gal has been with...because it's occurred to me that the best sex you've ever had is with the person you're currently having sex with. This is a bachelor talking, of course...

    A lifelong, incurable virus to keep when the relationship hit the skids? No way.
    The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

  10. #308
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    It's amazing to me how many gals I've (started) dating that said to me "I have something to tell you" when it got close to gettin' busy time.
    Just curious, what did you say to them, how did you handle it?

  11. #309

  12. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    There pretty hot
    Shore are


  13. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Just curious, what did you say to them, how did you handle it?
    It's more like what DO I say to them, because it's an ongoing problem.

    In a nutshell, back in '98 I walked into a Planned Parenthood and said "Hi, I just started dating a gal that I really like and she has herpes...what do I need to know?" I knew nothing about it and was hoping there was something one could do to assure protection.

    Well, forget about that. It's highly contagious. Blows right thru condoms and can be passed on even with no symptoms present. Bottom line...if you're having sex with someone who has it, it's only a matter of time. Too risky even with those that go years without outbreaks.

    As a result, those relationships (hookups, friends with benefits, etc...) simply don't happen. I shut it down.

    For those of you that are married and may think it would be awesome to be single again...well, it is! But..it's a bit of a maze out there and the grass isn't necessarily greener in the single world.
    The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

  14. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Having been a single man all my life, I can assure you that the word herpes is going to show up in a lot of those reports.

    Not trying to brag, but by some miracle I was able to avoid that with all my debauchery in the 80s and 90s, especially. It's amazing to me how many gals I've (started) dating that said to me "I have something to tell you" when it got close to gettin' busy time. I don't care one bit how many guys a gal has been with...because it's occurred to me that the best sex you've ever had is with the person you're currently having sex with. This is a bachelor talking, of course...

    A lifelong, incurable virus to keep when the relationship hit the skids? No way.
    Sweet... my first customer. Do you want me to sign you up for the 3 VagFax for $10 plan or the $99 unlimited yearly plan?

  15. Likes double moo liked this post
  16. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Sweet... my first customer. Do you me to sign you up for the 3 VagFax for $10 plan or the $99 unlimited yearly plan?
    Nah...I can vet them myself. Good luck!
    The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

  17. #314

    Post Something For No Particular Reason

    For all those Street Fighter fans...this is hilarious.

    https://www.facebook.com/10002228755...9270562492526/


  18. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    For all those Street Fighter fans...this is hilarious.

    https://www.facebook.com/10002228755...9270562492526/
    Here's a funny version of it


  19. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  20. #316

  21. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  22. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I literally screamed out loud at my screen when he washed his hands with that onion OMFG.
    <----I'm with Spartacus

  23. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Here's a funny version of it

    OMG I laughed till I cried.
    <----I'm with Spartacus

  24. #319
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    8,120
    ,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  25. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    People like this are in jail right now

Similar Threads

  1. Yet another reason not to take drugs
    By Scott P in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 04:18 PM
  2. Another Reason Not To F*ck With Nature (Pic)
    By accadacca in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 01:04 PM
  3. another reason to not take the meds
    By goofball in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 05:49 PM
  4. Reason enough.....
    By Scott Card in forum The Political Arena
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 05:17 PM
  5. One more reason I love the USA
    By hank moon in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 04:39 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •