Thread: Water Canyon - July 2015

Water Canyon - July 2015

Water canyon was delightful. The hike to the top was full of outstanding views, and the canyon had many great rappels. Being in Water canyon proved to be a great way to beat the hot Southern Utah sun.

To make the day even better, it was my Birthday! It wasn't as good as being home with my wife and kid, but canyoneering with friends and in-laws a pretty decent way to spend a the day:)

The hike to the top of Water Canyon was one of the highlights of the trip. As we hiked the 1200' or so to the top, I really enjoyed the views of the canyon. That area is so beautiful, just like its neighbor, Zion National Park.

The Canyoneering route consisted of 8 rappels for us. Some of them were really big and really pretty! With the canyon being so short, is never took us long to get from one rappel to the next.

This canyon is a winner! Short, great views, good hiking, big rappels and plenty of water!

CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Bogley BigShot
    This is a wonderful collection of a fun canyon and magnificent place to hike!

Thanks Tanya :) It was as great day in the area!
    CanyoneeringUtah.blogspot.com
    My YouTube Channel

"As you journey through life, choose your destination well, but do not hurry there. You will arrive soon enough. Wander the back roads and forgotten path[s] ... Such things are riches for the soul. And if upon arrival, you find that your destination is not exactly as you had dreamed, ... know that the true worth of your travels lies not in where you come to be at journey

5. Likes tanya liked this post
    Bogley BigShot
    There is so much to do on Canaan!