Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BYU Football 2016

It depends, if Mississippi State can shut down the run it will be a battle because Hill can't throw worth a damn.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The Bulldogs came to play. These aren't the same Cougars that put a shellacking on Michigan State last week in East Lansing. They don't look as sharp and focused as they were last week.

Either way, here we are in overtime number two. It's been entertaining thus far..

BYU fans rush the field after defeating 2-4 Mississippi State. Oh how expectations under the bubble have changed.

Do they do that all the time. I thought it was for homecoming maybe.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

That's just what they do now. They stormed the field after beating Toledo as well.

BIG 12 votes to remain at 10 members.

Oh yeah, and even though all of the zoobies polled on KSL.com thought that the Cougars would beat Boise State, I can confidently predict a huge blowout for the Broncos. BSU is legit, and they love to clobber Utah teams.

Geez, after 3 quarters of the Broncos stepping on their dicks, the Cougars damn near pulled out the W.

Another one point defeat to a home team that commits 5+ turnovers. Pretty entertaining game overall tho.

BYU going independent has proven to be dumb. While everyone else in the country is playing meaningful games today BYU gets to play UMASS high school girls chior.

BYU reminds me of the girl down the road who thinks she's a 10 but is actually a 6. It's time for BYU to get back in the MWC and start playing meaningful games in October and November. At least that way they would have a realistic chance to play in a New Years 6 bowl and play for conference championship.

12. Likes gholt liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    BYU going independent has proven to be dumb. While everyone else in the country is playing meaningful games today BYU gets to play UMASS high school girls chior.

BYU reminds me of the girl down the road who thinks she's a 10 but is actually a 6. It's time for BYU to get back in the MWC and start playing meaningful games in October and November. At least that way they would have a realistic chance to play in a New Years 6 bowl and play for conference championship.
    Couldn't agree more, that is nothing for the t team to play for. what a toilet bowl every year. They need to join a conference.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Pretty tired of the front loaded schedule as well

3-yr-old daughter of BYU RB coach Reno Mahe dies after a strangling accident with the cord of some window blinds. Unbelievably tragic.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...-dies-accident
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

BYU please get back in a conference. I really don't care to watch the once mighty BYU play the 2nd place MWC team in the toilet bowl. I hate this independents with a passion.

BYU vs. Wyoming in the Poinsettia Bowl - that should be interesting.

The two years I lived in Wyoming I quickly learned not to root for my Utes too loudly. Cowboy fans hate Utah teams...but they especially DESPISE BYU. Seriously, I think they hate Cougars more than Utah fans ever did back in the rivalry days. Could never understand just why they harbored such fierce hatred towards BYU.

Great article on BYU football and independence.

Jason Buck: Independence is like wandering in the wilderness for BYU - http://www.deseretnews.com/865668555/

19. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Great article on BYU football and independence.

Jason Buck: Independence is like wandering in the wilderness for BYU - http://www.deseretnews.com/865668555/
    Tis a fine article. Makes me wonder why BYU insists on playing as an independent. When there's so much more they could gain by joining a conference, why remain unaffiliated?

Wyoming was one ridiculous pinball touchdown away from upsetting the Cougars in the Poinsettia bowl.

Cowboys 21
    Cougars 24

The Cowboys are a tough squad. They damn near pulled off an impressive comeback win.

So what's BYU gonna do now that Jamaal is graduating?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    So what's BYU gonna do now that Jamaal is graduating?
    The same thing they've been doing for ten years now... Fade away into obscurity...

23. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    This game really highlights how far BYU has fallen. Their was a time when BYU could hang 50 points on any Wyoming team.