Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WARNING: Star Wars spoiler !!!!!

I hate to say it, but I don't have any idea who that is. (We haven't had TV for many years though).
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I have a TV in every room and I have no clue who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    I hate to say it, but I don't have any idea who that is. (We haven't had TV for many years though).
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I have a TV in every room and I have no clue who they are.
    C'mon guys

I didn't think Carrie Fisher looked that bad, but Harrison Ford looked pretty peeled back.

And during the closing scene, if you look close you'll notice a figure exiting out the top right of your screen just above Luke's head. This figure is the ghost of Christmas many light years from today. Consequently, Luke has just discovered that it's his name on the headstone. This is a large reason why the release date was set to coincide with Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    C'mon guys

No one had seen space balls. Hilarious movie.
    Love it

I hate yogurt. My swartz is bigger than yours

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

7. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    I know of Spaceballs, but still haven't seen it. With only a few rare exceptions, we really weren't allowed to see movies as kids though.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

You should take the time. Mel Brooks at his usual.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post

And during the closing scene, if you look close you'll notice a figure exiting out the top right of your screen just above Luke's head. This figure is the ghost of Christmas many light years from today.
    Oh I thought it was just somebody exiting the theater from the camcorder torrent I downloaded

J.J. Abrams gives a big clue about Rey's parents in 'Star Wars'

J.J. Abrams gives a big clue about Rey's parents in 'Star Wars'

(CNNMoney) J.J. Abrams just gave a big clue to one of the biggest mysteries in the "Star Wars" universe.

Speaking at New York's Tribeca Film Festival on Friday night, the director of "Star Wars: The Force Awakens, said that the parents of the film's heroine, Rey, were not in the hit Disney film.

"Rey's parents are not in Episode VII," Abrams said to the audience. "So I can't possibly at this moment tell you who they are."

The fact the character played by Daisy Ridley can use the film's all powerful Force has fans of the saga speculating that she may be the daughter of "Star Wars" characters like Luke Skywalker or Princess Leia and Han Solo.

However, Abrams' comments appear to take those characters out of the running seeing that they were all in "Force Awakens."

Since opening in December, "The Force Awakens" has shattered box office records before going on to make more than $2 billion worldwide.

The next film in the series, Episode VIII, is set for release on December 15, 2017.

Maybe Episode VIII will have a character tell Rey, "I am your father," but until then fans will just have to keep guessing.

Yeah I knew it wasn't Luke. True Jedis don't have children from their commitment to the force.

14. Likes Udink liked this post
    Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    I don't know how they are going to get there... but I'll bet a dozen donuts that Rey and Ren are brother and sister for the simple fact it sets up an extremely interesting brother-sister conflict, which is way more enticing than a cousin conflict (Rey being Lukes daughter).

I'll take that bet, though I actually have no idea. We'll wait until 2017 to buy those donuts though.

Han Solo and Leia seemed more concerned with Ren rather than Rey.
    Originally Posted by Iceaxe
    /bookmarked
    I haven't see it yet (maybe early next week), but who owes who the donuts? Or would that be too much of a spoiler?

I just read the Wiki on the plot, and it sure as heck looks like bro and sis Jedi power duking it out to me. However, you may not get the donuts because it appears they don't really spell that out.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Let's just say that the 2 main questions of:
    Who is Snoke, where did he come from, what will he become?
    Who is Rey, who are her parents?

The viewers will discover that these 2 questions are fairly insignificant, and will be shocked and confused as a certain character's time in the story comes to an abrupt end.

The viewers will discover that these 2 questions are fairly insignificant, and will be shocked and confused as a certain character's time in the story comes to an abrupt end.
    So, would you say that Shane owes me donuts?

So, would you say that Shane owes me donuts?
    Just got home form the movie... and I do NOT owe you donuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Just got home form the movie... and I do NOT owe you donuts.
    So do I owe you donuts or is this something that we have to wait until 2019 for? Or maybe I should wait until I see it.

I wanted those donuts dang it!

So do I owe you donuts or is this something that we have to wait until 2019 for? Or maybe I should wait until I see it.

I wanted those donuts dang it!
    I would say the issue of Rey's parents is still unresolved and we'll have to wait.

After watching the movie, I really only had one question.

What do porgs taste like?

24. Likes Iceaxe liked this post