[Video] Scenarios for the BYU Coaching Search

2. Likes gholt liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That is hilarious!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    ^^^$$$$$^^^

You Utes need some serious dental work! ;-) I kept waiting for those two teeth to pop out.

(Okay, that was pretty funny)
    Life is Good

I thought it was good. All in fun of course. Yes, some Ute fans are missing teeth. Haha

Dick Harmon: BYU's Robert Anae leaving for Virginia, taking 3 assistants with him

“I met with my players today and told them of my decision and new position,” BYU offensive coordinator Robert Anae told the Deseret News. “I have asked three other coaches to join me on my offensive staff and they have accepted. They are Garett Tujague (offensive line), Mark Atuaia (running backs) and Jason Beck (quarterbacks)."

It sounds like BYU basically told Anae his services were no longer required when he inquired about the HC opening.

Bevell 'not available' for BYU head coach opening, Seahawks confirm

One potential candidate to be the next head football coach at BYU was taken off the list Wednesday when Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said current offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell was "going to run" with Seattle. Carroll confirmed he has spoken to BYU athletic director Tom Holmoe about Bevell, an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who has no professional ties to BYU or the state of Utah, but the current Seattle offensive coordinator is no longer considered a candidate to replace outgoing BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall.

Kalani Sitake will be the next head coach at BYU.

/Bookmarked

Report: Navy's Niumatalolo set to meet with BYU officials Monday

http://deseretnews.com/article/86564...ls-Monday.html

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Report: Navy's Niumatalolo set to meet with BYU officials Monday
    Yeah.... I just don't see BYU running the triple option, which is Niumatalolo's specialty and what he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Yeah.... I just don't see BYU running the triple option, which is Niumatalolo's specialty and what he knows.
    At least it's a realistic option for them... :D

Quote Originally Posted by qedcook View Post
    At least it's a realistic option for them... :D
    Haven't you heard.... the BYU fan boys viewing through their Cougar blue glasses actually think Whittingham would consider cutting his pay almost in half, leave a top 20 team he built, that is in a P5 conference, to take a job he passed on 10 years ago.

ROFLMAO

Haven't you heard.... the BYU fan boys viewing through their Cougar blue glasses actually think Whittingham would consider cutting his pay almost in half, leave a top 20 team he built, that is in a P5 conference, to take a job he passed on 10 years ago.

ROFLMAO
    See the video above...

Meanwhile in Virginia...Mendenhall Adds Eight to Coaching Staff

http://www.virginiasports.com/sports...121215aab.html

/Bookmarked
    It's been over a week since I posted the above. BYU needs to quit screwing around and get this done. They are really digging the next BYU coach a deep hole as the pool of assistant coaches is shrinking fast. Available assistants are going fast as they are being hired by other programs. In a week or so the only assistant and position coaches still on the market will be bottom of the barrel.

The LDS Church just updated their tithing donation slips...

20. Likes Scott Card liked this post
    I hear money is not an issue with hiring the next BYU coach providing the church allows the boosters to pay part of the salary as is typical with most top ranked programs. I really think something is going on we don't know about as this should have been a done deal by now. I know the Navy coach was not really impressed with BYU, especially after they had him fly in commercial, talk about looking like a second teir program.

The last possible option and what many fans and media want...

BYU expected to announce Kalani Sitake as Mendenhall replacement

/Bookmarked
    About frickin' time....

Now the other side of this is Sitake is going to have to find a new defense because BYU has never had the corners to play Fred Whittingham's corner press defense. If BYU tries to run that D they will get chewed up big time.

The good side is the Pacific Island pipeline is now pointed directly at BYU.