Thread: I need a Christmas Gift Idea for my Wife

I need a Christmas Gift Idea for my Wife

I bought my wife a really great emergency preparedness gift this year for Christmas, but I don't think it will be fun to unwrap. Does anyone have any ideas of a gift for your spouse / wife? I feel like I always look the week of Christmas, so I'm hoping that by starting now I can have something nice for her.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Maybe take her on a romantic weekend. Or maybe do something special like a fancy breakfast in bed. Sometimes presents involving experiences are remembered/appreciated more and for much longer than presents involving things. Of course diamonds, chocolates, and books are sometimes appreciated as well.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

4. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Try making her a small bottle of your own liqueur, using the fruit of the season (damson, raspberry, cranberry etc). Gin or vodka can be used as the spirit, with roughly an equal weight of sugar to fruit to make the liqueur.

It has to be presented in a VERY small clear glass bottle, so that she appreciates the labour of love that went in to its creation.

6. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    I've found that some form of "service" is always better than a gift. Examples of things I've done in the past:

-Fully detailed inside/outside of her 4Runner
    -1 Hour Spa treatment w/massage
    -an "IOU" card for SEX that's redeemable anytime/anywhere
    -a set date for dinner & movie.. movie and dinner that SHE would enjoy (replace movie with ballet, theater, etc)
    -Weekend at an upper floor room Grand America . full room service
    -Anniversary Inn reservation

Beyond that, personal things, not vacuum cleaners, etc.

-Last year I ordered and installed new neoprene seat covers in her 4Runner. She seemed to really appreciate that.
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

8. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    My wife likes the gifts I make for her. Her popular requests the past couple of years have been bird houses.

Maybe you can make a few easy rustic furniture pieces for the patio or yard. Like the cinderblock bench with 4x4s for the seat:

Or maybe a little walkway including colored gravel, bricks and/or pavers. Of course, these are more difficult to "surprise" with, but they sure do love 'em. Any kind of craft project will get them talking to their friends about it, you'll be the hero.

10. Likes DiscGo, Absolute Gravity liked this post
    My wife asked for camping chairs and for me to fix her treadmill. If I get these and not something cool, will I be in the doghouse?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If she like mystery stories, try https://www.mysteriouspackage.com

My wife loves it. The quality of work and the lengths they take to make everything and authentic as possible is amazing. It's a little expensive at $200 but it is well worth it for the adventure. They send a series of hand written letters, legal papers, aged news paper clippings, old photos, and other odd items. All together they start to unravel a mystery. At the end, they send an aged wooden crate with a very detailed artifact that goes along with the story.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

13. Likes DiscGo, Absolute Gravity liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jones84790 View Post
    If she like mystery stories, try https://www.mysteriouspackage.com

My wife loves it. The quality of work and the lengths they take to make everything and authentic as possible is amazing. It's a little expensive at $200 but it is well worth it for the adventure. They send a series of hand written letters, legal papers, aged news paper clippings, old photos, and other odd items. All together they start to unravel a mystery. At the end, they send an aged wooden crate with a very detailed artifact that goes along with the story.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    My wife will love this! First time ever Christmas will be taken care of before December

Things are a very bad idea unless your wife loves Diamonds.

Cooking breakfast goes a long way. I mean, a special breakfast, every weekend.