Thread: Introducing a new Zion Accommodation

Introducing a new Zion Accommodation

Hello fellow outdoor enthusiasts! I'm happy to have found this forum and introduce myself and what I have to offer. Anyone interested in staying in a unique, off the grid location while visiting Zion National Park? We have a newly completed yurt available to rent for groups up to 9 (+camping spots) overlooking the trail to the Narrows.

This spot is perfect for anyone hiking Orderville Gulch, Birch Hollow, Englestead Hollow, or any of the other side canyons because we are a few short miles from each. We are excited to spread the word about this special place because anyone who has hiked the Narrows knows it's a full, taxing day! We are hoping to connect with those hikers to offer a place of comfort to stay the night before their hike, and even afterwards, to relax, have a hot shower, and kick your feet up on the deck.

We will be officially open to rent next June, 2016. Spots are filling up in the Zion area, and Zion National park is preparing to have maximum occupancy, as they celebrate it's 100th anniversary.

My name is Jen & for more information, please visit: www.zionbackcountryyurts.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement