Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BYU Football 2015

They don't suck, clearly. That comment was directed at an overly sensitive fan who resorts to name calling and false accusations back through last year, apparently. Carry on with the warm and fuzzy cougar talk.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Of course I kiss my mother with this mouth, just not as passionately as I kiss yours 😂😂😂

I'll make a prediction... if BYU beats Missouri they will be ranked in the top 25, and that's not sucking too bad.

I also predict BYU will NOT be in a New Years 6 bowl even if they win out, contrary to the silly wishful thinking article published in the Desert News.

I'll also make a third BYU prediction since I'm in the mood.... Tanner Mangum will leave for the NFL after his junior season.

BOOKMARK this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    As for the rivalry, the only thing on the line now is bragging rights - which kind of stinks.
    I'm with you on this, I'd like to see Utah/BYU play about once every 3 years. But the old days when the game meant everything are long gone and now I enjoy a watching different schools come to town.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I'll make a prediction... if BYU beats Missouri they will be ranked in the top 25, and that's not sucking too bad.

I also predict BYU will NOT be in a New Years 6 bowl even if they win out, contrary to the silly wishful thinking article published in the Desert News.

I'll also make a third BYU prediction since I'm in the mood.... Tanner Mangum will leave for the NFL after his junior season.

BOOKMARK this post.

Yeah that New Years 6 article is REEEEEACHING!

That last game was embarrassing to watch. I'd rather see a bye on the schedule than pounding a glorified high school team. And I'm not just picking on BYU, I feel the same way when any P5 school beats up on such inferior talent.

Agreed...that game was a waste...

Yeah, but I had fun. I had my boy with me, out in the sun, munching on snacks, high 5-ing the players after the game, watching the up and coming talent, catching up with some old friends, etc. Not a bad couple of hours in my book.
    Life is Good

If you had of asked they probably would have let your son run a play and score a TD as just about everyone else in the stadium got a chance... ROFLMAO

If you had of asked they probably would have let your son run a play and score a TD as just about everyone else in the stadium got a chance... ROFLMAO
    Why didn't I think of that!
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Yeah, but I had fun. I had my boy with me, out in the sun, munching on snacks, high 5-ing the players after the game, watching the up and coming talent, catching up with some old friends, etc. Not a bad couple of hours in my book.
    I was considering going as we were up north visiting family, but opted not to since it wasn't going to be much of a game.

In retrospect it would have been the perfect game to take my boy to. Dang! Opportunity missed!

Bronco is galloping towards greener $$ pastures. Who will be the next head coach at BYU?

In my humble opinion Kalani Sitake should be number 1 on BYU's coaching wish list, But I'm thinking Robert Anae will get the job. Of course the usual dreamers are wishing for Andy Reid, but I can tell you right now that is not going to happen. Thoughts?

Of yeah.... I hear Steve Sarkisian is looking for a job.

Oh yeah.... I hear Steve Sarkisian is looking for a job.
    Nice!

In addition to Bronco a big question becomes which assistants will follow Bronco to Virginia? I'm betting most of the defensive side of the ball follows Bronco and what happens to the offensive side depends on who is hired as head coach.