Thread: Please help me...

Please help me...

I have entered into a video contest and would really really appreciate anyone who is willing to check out my video and vote. I'm in 3rd place and there's only a few days left. It's really easy just click the link below and if you like my video enough to vote then just click vote at the bottom right of the video thumbnail. Thank you so much. :)

http://learn.corel.com/video/contest...Great-Outdoors

2. Likes DiscGo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice drone footage, what do you fly?

BTW, I couldn't see the video thumbnail to vote on.

Thanks for watching and the compliments. I fly a DJI Phantom 2 with a GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition. After you click the link just look at the bottom right corner of the video image and its under the bottom edge. A small box that says vote. I'm really trying to get from 3rd place to 1st place. Share if you like. The more votes the better. Thanks.

6. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    There are some really cool videos on there. I went to vote, but it wanted me to logon and/or create an account. I guess you can't just vote anonymously?

Quote Originally Posted by @Sombeech View Post
    BTW, I couldn't see the video thumbnail to vote on.
    Name:  Arrows.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  70.8 KB
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Unfortunately I don't think you can vote without signing into Google+ or FaceBook. : /

Last day of voting is the 14th. Please check out my video and vote for me. I'm in second place and need a boost.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum