Thread: Utah County Commissioner admits to using Ashley Madison, but denies having affair

Utah County Commissioner admits to using Ashley Madison, but denies having affair

Utah County Commissioner admits to using Ashley Madison, but denies having affair

Have you heard of the website Ashley Madison?

According to its website “Ashley Madison is the online personals & dating destination for casual encounters, married dating, discreet encounters and extramarital affairs.”

This data breach included usernames, passwords, credit card information, and addresses for the various clients.

I am certain every person who used this site is worried that their name will appear in the data after it was hacked.

Would you be interested in knowing who spent money on these services?

While there have been stories nationwide of people who have participated with Ashley Madison, even Utah County isn’t immune.

According to the site’s records, Utah County Commissioner Greg Graves spent $522.99 at the site between 2010 and 2014, signing up on the site multiple times. These several accounts matching email, credit card, address, and names match Utah County Commissioner Greg Graves.

commGravesHis profile indicates that he wasn’t just browsing on the site, with him stating that he wanted to “play ball!” and was “Ready and willing to please!”

He further states: “I just know what I don’t like! I am not picky but believe you must find each other attractive. I know that I want a woman who will let me give her pleasure at any hour of the day!”

In another profile linked to his address and credit card he states: “I am into sports and having a good time! I really enjoy cooking and giving pleasure! I want to treat someone to all of the passions they desire!”

It is embarrassing that the password to one of his accounts was “Cougars” – but maybe he was referring to the term for older women, not the sports team. But alas, one account was tied to BYULOVER@GMAIL.COM

Commissioner Graves admitted to being a customer of Ashley Madison but says “I have never had an affair or met with anyone to have an affair either.” He said the charges were to look up and peruse other profiles.

Commissioner Graves doesn’t believe this has any impact on his public service. Graves pointed out that all these charges occurred prior to his filing for Utah County Commissioner.

**UPDATE – the metadata shows that one of the accounts was accessed on April 7, 2014. The convention was April 12.

***UPDATE #2 – one of the accounts was set up with his campaign account – greggraves.official@gmail.com.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

How is this really of any interest to Bogley? Another lying cheating politician. Doesn't that describe all of them? YAWN!!!

He wanted to look up other profiles of dudes who were posing as female profiles.

The Utah County Commissioner seat has had its share of scandals. I'd like to see the skeletons in the rest of Utah County's closet. I recall something about a couple of judges doing/selling heroin, but that was quickly swept under the rug.

[sarcasm]Very comforting[\sarcasm]
    Lost On A Hill

Utah Water Log

I thought I read a blurb somewhere that over 90% of Ashley Madison's clientele were male. What's the point? You'd have better odds of "hooking up" in the produce section of the supermarket.

Speaking from experience? How's that work? Mind if I feel your melons?

I usually lead in with asking advice on how to tell if watermelons are ripe. If all goes well, we're talking about cucumbers and cornholes by the end of the conversation.

I thought it was funny that one of his passwords was "Cougars" and an email BYULOVER@GMAIL.COM

These sites like Ashley Madison, Adult Friend Finder, and other adult hookup sites are all the same. Mostly dudes, and the female profiles are on there to link you to webcam sites. I know this from a friend's experience.

It's like bogley!

11. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    It's like bogley!

Nothing like a good old fashion sausage festival.

13. Likes accadacca liked this post