Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bogley Fantasy Football 2015

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Don't forget that the draft is tonight at 6:00 PDT.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

We need to eliminate the no cut list as we have never had that before. I hate it because if your star gets hurt you can't dump him and pick up someone else.

I got tied up with family stuff, so I had to auto pick. Yahoo says C+...

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    We need to eliminate the no cut list as we have never had that before. I hate it because if your star gets hurt you can't dump him and pick up someone else.
    I looked and you're right we didn't have it last season. Changed it back.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

192 pts. Nice

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rockgremlin is my personal bitch.

9. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    I believe our playoff settings are f**ked up. It lists 6 teams taking 3 weeks to complete. It should be 4 teams which takes two weeks to complete.

I can't believe Calvin Johnson fumbled on the 6" line and lost me the game this week

I like what I see in the standings this morning! Booyah suckas!

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I like what I see in the standings this morning! Booyah suckas!
    Grab your ass checks and hold on for a wild ride. 2 thru 10 are all within one game of each other. The playoffs pretty much start this weekend for the Bogley league.

Yep, it's going to be wild. I think I got Powder this week too so that's six losses in a row and now there will be even more teams with the same record and just points separating us. Should be interesting, plus another big week of injuries around the league.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Final regular season game...... Today is a single elimination game for teams 2 thru 9 in the Bogley League. On the final day of our regular season and only one team has been mathematically eliminated from making the playoffs. This is one the most competitive fantasy leagues I know of. Remember that before anyone starts thinking about tweaking the rules for next season.

It doesn't get any better than this.

16. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    Agreed. Crazy how every season the majority of the teams are tied. There always seems to be that one team that has 1st place locked down while the other 3 playoff spots are up for grabs. From what I see it'll be Clean in 1st, me in 2nd, Ice in 3rd, and Yota in 4th. Really just points separating most teams.

I run two Yahoo leagues with the same settings as Bogley and the only rule change I feel strongly about and that I've seen improve our other league is a change to the waiver wire. It becomes even more competitive when the waiver wire works in a true last place gets first choice scenario. Currently, even though, our waiver wire order resets each week it really only applies if two people add the same person at the exact same time. Which never happens so really whoever adds the person first, no matter when it is, get the waiver addition. We changed that in our other league so that all waiver wire additions occur Wednesday morning per the waiver wire order. This gives teams in bottom positions a better chance at improving their team. You can still add Wednesday thru Monday but only for players that haven't played in case you realize at the last second you need someone or an injury update changes something.

For example let's say you have Leveon Bell. He gets injured during the game. Currently there would be a race to add Dengelo WIlliams in order to get him first and if you look through our waiver wire you'll see that players are being added mid-game when they are doing well. Whereas with the new waiver rules the worst teams would have first crack at the top waiver additions.

Like I said I've seen it really even out the league and be a good addition and I believe it would be a good change.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I'm good either way with the waiver wire so long as the bottom feeders get the first chance as that keeps the league equal.

Another close week where the winners were decided during the last game. One more week....
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!