Thread: Brats make more

Brats make more

Parents at their wits’ end over an unruly kid might take heart: The brat will probably grow up to earn more than his well-behaving peers, a new study in Development Psychology suggests.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/diso...180564942.html
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

FAKE

While being tasty with spicy brown mustard and sauerkraut, brats are not living entities, and cannot spawn offspring. This is just Krazy talk...

4. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    Brats making more makes sense, if you consider that brats often fail to accept anything less than what they want.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    Brats making more makes sense, if you consider that brats often fail to accept anything less than what they want.
    This is possibly the key. Of my 4 kids, only 1 has been a tantrum thrower. The older 3 are quite mild mannered, and can be either distracted or talked out of whatever they wanted, or at least they will give up because they realized they weren't going to get what they wanted.

But not the youngest. He has outlasted us on many a standoff!

I've just spent 10 days with friends in Wisconsin, and despite their cheese being rather awful, the Brats (from their German heritage) are quite good.

Rob