Thread: Looking for a leader for mystery canyon

Looking for a leader for mystery canyon

I'm coming to Zion July 20-July 21. This was a last minute trip, so my only confirmed permits so far are Orderville and Keyhole Canyon. I'd like to do Mystery Canyon if at all possible. My group has 2 people with little rappelling experience. I've only rappelled in Costa Rica down a really cool waterfall, but the guides handled all the ropes. The other guy coming with me has a little more experience. We'll be taking a 4 hour canyoneering class with Zion Adventure Company on July 20. I've signed up for the last minute drawing for all days for mystery canyon for 4 people. So if I get a permit, I'll have 2 extra spots for whichever day I end up with if I get one. So I'm looking to either find a leader or a couple people to join me if I manage to win the lottery on one of these days. Or I'd be happy to join another group that has 2 extra spots with a permit. I understand that paid guides are not permitted in the park, but I'd be more than happy to have you join us for a very nice dinner after our trip my treat. If I can't get Mystery Canyon, I'd love a recommendation of other technical routes that I could obtain, and I'd still be looking for a leader or group who can help me with the ropes. You can also call or text me at 512-757-4249 or email at Sharon@MyTexasAddress.com. Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement