Thread: Problems With Work, Problems At Work and People Problems

Problems With Work, Problems At Work and People Problems

There is a team leader in our company whose staff keep coming up to me to complain about him.We do not have an HR perse - "perks" of a small company, so as part of admin, I mediate all the time, at least once a month. The thing is, most concerns about him are not directly related to the job. He is very good at what he does and he is able to provide his staff with what they need to do their job well. What can I do for them other than put them in one room all the time and let them vent and make up, as well as, write letters to each other?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Carol View Post
    There is a team leader in our company whose staff keep coming up to me to complain about him.We do not have an HR perse - "perks" of a small company, so as part of admin, I mediate all the time, at least once a month. The thing is, most concerns about him are not directly related to the job. He is very good at what he does and he is able to provide his staff with what they need to do their job well. What can I do for them other than put them in one room all the time and let them vent and make up, as well as, write letters to each other?

Sounds like the Canyoneering section...

4. Likes tanya, Slot Machine liked this post
    What exactly are the complains? If it's personal issues between them then it's not your concern anymore as long as the team leader is doing his job. I think you should talk with your staff and tell them to mind their own business - just saying.

You know, if it were up to me, I'd keep talking to your coworker until you could get to the point where you felt comfortable sharing affiliate marketing links. There's something about starting a new relationship with people so you can end up trying to gain some kind of commission, it just warms the gonads.

Is the co-worker doing all the bitching really hot? This is important information i need before I can solve your problem. If she is really hot post pictures so I'll be able to offer the proper solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    You know, if it were up to me, I'd keep talking to your coworker until you could get to the point where you felt comfortable sharing affiliate marketing links. There's something about starting a new relationship with people so you can end up trying to gain some kind of commission, it just warms the gonads.
    That's platinum level advice!...

has been bookmark, this seems like a very interesting thread