Thread: Ride Saturday?

Ride Saturday?

I'll be riding some epic single track. If anyone has a wild hair to come up and ride, give me a holler.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

When and where?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Sorry, forgot those details! I will be riding out of Fish Haven, ID. I am open to start time, but the earlier the better to ride in the cooler temps.

Shoot I was just thinking Cherry Creek was a bit of ride to get to. BUT the single up there are the very best. So one day or?
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

I did some with Chet and Mark and his Brother one time and it rocks.
    We did the snow slide the ridge and somewhere along the ride we did lunch at the ice cave.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

I could possibly ride Friday night as well, but honestly one full Saturday with me is all you need son.

Scott you on your new dirt ride? Would love to get my ass up there with my 2-t. But I have to find a mother sitter like yesterday.

Nah still have my 390. Not sure if I'll upgrade my Beemer or Husa first. Maybe the Beemer...

Trying to get the clearance for Sat. Morning, Need to be back at 1:00, Don't know if that is possible Since it is a 2hr. drive for me.How long a ride are you thinking?

Yeah that is cutting it close. Not sure it's worth the drive.

I think your right. I will need more time. That is one place I really want to ride. Some of the best riding I hear!

Riding again this Saturday in Bear Lake. This is some of the best trails that you will ride. Does anybody want to come up and meet me in Garden City?

If I can get a camp reservation with this short notice I might be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal View Post
    If I can get a camp reservation with this short notice I might be interested.
    I bet you could. There is primitive camping up Fish Haven canyon and other areas if needs be. Normally I could put you up in fish haven but my in-laws rented a house in garden city and it is going to be packed! I would rather camp myself...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    I bet you could. There is primitive camping up Fish Haven canyon and other areas if needs be. Normally I could put you up in fish haven but my in-laws rented a house in garden city and it is going to be packed! I would rather camp myself...
    I am planning on it. Driving up in the morning. What time were you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by fourtycal View Post
    I am planning on it. Driving up in the morning. What time were you thinking?
    Sweet! Kinda depends on what we want to ride. Getting an early start is always good though. I'll give you a call today.