Thread: Recluse EXP 3.0 new in the box

Recluse EXP 3.0 new in the box

If you have a 300 and this works for your bike and you want to save some green get with me. I've decided I love the clutch in this bike and after 7 months will stay with it so I would love to save a rider some change. If you are thinking of going to a top of the line Re-cluse get with me and save yourself a s hundred or two.
    I'm into it 960 plus taxes. Will work to some dergree.

I am in need of a plastic throttle tube and or Cycrus pro bend bark busters.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Part number fits / TE Husa 250 13-14 ( PART NUMBER IS RMS-7786 ) Made in the USA
    TE 300 Husa13-15
    TC 250 HUSKY 14-15
    TE 250 14-15
    250exc 13-15
    250sx 13-15
    250xc 13-15
    250xcw 13-15
    300xc 13-15
    300xcw 13-15

Comes with everything but if you do not feel it then let your pro shop set you up.

Personally I think if you can ride with a stock clutch it will make you a better rider. But what the hell I have a 500 4-t I worked through 5 MOH and everyone knows I'm just a rookie.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    Personally I think if you can ride with a stock clutch it will make you a better rider.
    You are nuts!

Yes sir and I am getting ridd of everything form golf clubs to both bikes and many other things as I get ready to rolll.

Brother hook me up with an 800 GS or I will just have to roll with an POS KLR and I am not kidding in the least bit.

Scott the things I need work towards the trade. So yes I'm nuts just not that nutty. But I am getting rid of all and one thing is a two year two peeps supply of food storage complete with solar showers and herbs and shovels and and and but they are all ready in 5 gln buckets to hide in the ground with first aid on and on. 1200 smacks for that one. I am ready to get the frigg out of dodge soon. So you price it and tell me just how nuts I am. The bikes are not going at 50% I assure you but most everything else will.

You moving out of st George? And if your recluse fit a cr500 i'd buy it. Best mod i have ever done to a bike.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I am nuts but I bet I am the only one in utah with a factory fmf black snake. PRO