Thread: Ogden Historic 25th Street Car Show

Ogden Historic 25th Street Car Show

I will be in Ogden Friday night at the Historic 25th Street Car Show.The event is free to the public and runs from 5 pm to 9 pm. There will be over 300 classic cars and hot rods. My beautiful wife and I will be in our 1970 Corvette, stop by and say hi if you are looking for something fun to do.

Here is a picture of my car.

Name:  Corvette01.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  94.1 KB

Here is more information on the event if you are thinking about going.

http://www.standard.net/Entertainmen...assic-car-show

Hope to see you there, this is the one car show we never miss, it's a great time.

A couple pictures from last years car show.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

My parents are there with their 1967 camaro. They love this car show. I think my dad took the whole day off work to go as early as possible. Have fun.

4. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    My parents are there with their 1967 camaro. They love this car show. I think my dad took the whole day off work to go as early as possible. Have fun.
    Do you have a picture of there car?

Not on this computer. I'll try to find one later and post it. It's bright red, with the white stripes in the normal old camaro styling. It's the one with the LT1 engine in it if you're looking at them at the show. I'm going to be in Ogden for a graduation tonight. Might try to stop by the show and check things out.

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Makes me wish I still had my Corvette. Back in the day I had a 1982 collector edition. This photo isn't my actual car, but it's what I drove. Beautiful car......but I managed to purchase a major lemon. Didn't keep it for very long. If I could have my pick, I'd love to have something anywhere from the 1958 - 1962 editions.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313 View Post
    Beautiful car......but I managed to purchase a major lemon. Didn't keep it for very long. If I could have my pick, I'd love to have something anywhere from the 1958 - 1962 editions.
    In the 80's General Motors was letting the buyer do quality control, the approach was a disaster and is a big reason the Japanese were finally able to get a solid foothold on the US market.

I really like the C2 Corvettes (63-67), but they have become crazy expensive, which is a big reason I bought the 70 as it stands to reason the next Corvettes to take a big price jump are the chrome bumper C3 Corvettes (68-72). Also 70 was the last year for high HP motors before the government and insurance industry began to suck the HP out of the cars. I don't think the rubber bumper C3 Corvettes (73-82) will ever demand big money because Chevy built a couple million of them and they had low HP emission strangled smog motors in them.

I'm also a big fan of the first generation Camaro's (67-69), but they have also become very expensive.

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1433541153524.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  62.3 KB

My wife inherited her dad's car with his passing a few months ago. We need to get it out to some shows for him. He loved taking it to them

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

10. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    That is a beautiful Mustang.

Some pictures from tonight's Ogden car show on Historic 25th Street.