Thread: Yz 250x

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

That's great. I like the 4 stroke version with the stock lights.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

All I can say is I've had my YZ250 for over ten years now and it's bomber! Rarely do I wish for something else. Could not be happier with the $2K I spent in 2004 for it.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

It is pure and nothing but the colors and frame have ever changed in like 25 plus years. Many of my friends have put the big bore kit on them and they work very well. 280? I think it is.
    But hey then again I love the 4-t Suzuki dr 400 for the very same reasons.Just not the same animal at all. For what it's worth I love my two smokie. She is hard on gas and always needs a mixing but hot dang she rolls hard. Fun factor goes through the roof with this one.

I am selling a FI 012 500xc-w with tons of goods and hrs LMAO if anyone wants a bad ass 4-t. She is very capable and has never let me down even on the 5 MOH trail.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    All I can say is I've had my YZ250 for over ten years now and it's bomber! Rarely do I wish for something else. Could not be happier with the $2K I spent in 2004 for it.
    I rode a 2002 yz250 at the sand dunes in Idaho and it was a Rocket! You ride yours like the wind. And now I'm thinking about you with wind blowing through your hair. Mmm.. daddy like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtnseeker1 View Post
    It is pure and nothing but the colors and frame have ever changed in like 25 plus years. Many of my friends have put the big bore kit on them and they work very well. 280? I think it is.
    But hey then again I love the 4-t Suzuki dr 400 for the very same reasons.Just not the same animal at all. For what it's worth I love my two smokie. She is hard on gas and always needs a mixing but hot dang she rolls hard. Fun factor goes through the roof with this one.

I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo View Post
    I rode a 2002 yz250 at the sand dunes in Idaho and it was a Rocket! You ride yours like the wind. And now I'm thinking about you with wind blowing through your hair. Mmm.. daddy like.

You're so sweet, I knew there was a reason you were my special lover.

I wouldn't say I ride 'like the wind' that's just you blowing smoke up my ass, but there is something to be said about riding the same motorcycle year after year. We are quite familiar with each other. I like knowing that I can fix anything on that bike by myself for cheap and knowing that the things I've done to it are rock solid and reliable.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

So in short they are still crawlling backwards with a moded moter and an alum frame? Wider gears? new paint?

Or can they crawl like a three hundred?
    Just messing with you but It did take me about 7 months to figure the crawl on my 300 and it is very good. So good i have a pro 3.0 recluse in the box up for sale.
    I just do not need it and will shave 100 smacks off.
    i know two smokie and all but damb I love this two smoker and she will crawl very well wet tires or not. I got past the pannick stage and throttle control rocks.
    Took me like forever to be one with this one and I still have some shit to work out like hitting itrreal hard on the off camber stuff to do hill climbs in first gear so I tried second gear LOL.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Shit just get a 300 cause you can not get anything better right now.
    You know if your into single tracks and desert and fast ass shit washes.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

250x yz