Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Next Pony

SO DID YOU GET IT WITH LINKAGE? And if so let's ride bro. You will love it. Let's ride.More parts but better much better in the whoops and slow stuff.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

k so Scott you have it by now so when do we ride?
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Hell I have one with and one without so what the &*() did you get Scott?

Better still do you have dirt? Mudd always trumps dirt but?

I haven't been on Bogley for quite some time. This thread wore me out! I see some things haven't changed.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    I just dropped by to see what condition my condition is in.

9. Likes REDFOX, moab mark liked this post
    Love the new graphics!

Eat. Poop. Ride/Hike/Ski. maChete's Avatar
    They resemble the graphics on the old Husaburgs. Nice!
    Roger That....Over!

I listend to Chet and I ride one bad ass 300 xc very built LMAO Best bike I have ever rode Scott.
    I love my 500 but this one is pure fun and will scrare the begezees out of most. but once you learn her she is very rude. VERY RUDE. VERY FRIGGING RUDE BRO. Yet will walk you but through the wet boulders every time...................................... This is not an easy bike to ride. My 500 anyone can ride this one takes some more and it does take time but she is the funnist bike I have ever rode bare none. She will crawl up anything and she is a big bore two stoke. Very hard to explain until you own one bro. THe thing is once get get a feel for her the rest is how fast can I do this next time.

Chet knows how I feel and better still knows how to set up a bad ass t- stroke if you just ask him or me.
    We both run SX heads and we have a few things that might be just a bit off but it is a personal choice.

Scott some say never buy a bike that has been raced. I say bullshit if you want a bike to ride hard the springs are right just rebuild the top end. 180 hrs and counting but the springs are perfect. I'll race with ya any day before I rebuild.