Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Next Pony

My Next Pony

Sold my son's Wr. Picked this up for him. 250 2 stroke. Now waiting for rekluse ox brake and race tech susp to get here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I'd love to run my 300 against your 500 in the sand. We have a 500 in our group and with paddles on both 500 hasn't got a prayer at little sahara. Yes the 500 has good bottom end but when a 300 is spooled up its a bad toy at the dunes.

The 500 we have is an xcw.

Nice dinosaur....haha

My 300 is as far from stock as you can get so riding mine might not be in your best interest. But you need to ride this girl she rocks. Just be careful very careful He haa.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

8. Likes double moo liked this post
    Eat. Poop. Ride/Hike/Ski. maChete's Avatar
    Seeker, I think you miss understood, he wants to run HIS 300 against YOUR 500. Peace.
    Roger That....Over!

10. Likes nelsonccc liked this post
    Bogley BigShot

My Trip Reports
    I'd love to run my 300 against your 500 in the sand. We have a 500 in our group and with paddles on both 500 hasn't got a prayer at little sahara. Yes the 500 has good bottom end but when a 300 is spooled up its a bad toy at the dunes. This would be very entertaining to say the least as I own both bikes and good ****ing luck bro.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.

Hell I want to run my 300 against the other 300s and if you want to take a try against my 500 let me paddle her up and all the horse shit with flags and such.

I would much rather ride the Cherry Creek side for a good time and all.as You know real ridding.

Maybe one of them girls will buy my recluse new in the box from me?

So Mark are any of these bikes yours and are you ready to ride the same bike over the hill? say cherry Creek?

I love my 500 and she has taking me up dome stupid shit like 5 miles of hell But the 300 I am trying to get used to. But she is very built and I have no problems throwing a paddle and flagg on her. Just getting to understand her is all the 500 oh hell yes....

I may very well lose on both but YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE SO WTF.

Dear MoabMark put the crack pipe down and think.

Do they make a 5 paddle? 18"? I want to grabb 5th gear just for giggles and grins. and have one more gear to work with.

My Next Pony

Good review on the 390...

SAND AND ALL I HAVE well over 400 hrs on my 500xcw Never had a shim put in her yet. I have no problem with paddles if you girls can't ride dirt and I will smoke you 300 . BUT then you have to run against mine. Far is far. Bring your ****ing money and let's get it the **** on..... once it spools up and all LMAO
    POWER CLIMB from the start of the hill bitches. My 500 or my 300 It's all good . Bring it . we can do it all right frigging here bro as we have twice the red sand and I have a bad ass hill in mind. Blow over of the cliffs..,
    Sorry if I sound pissed but dam either or 500 or 300 My bikes will kill. I hate sand so bring what ever the **** you have and let's put it to the test Bitch.
    I rode with you once and you as you packed your baggs cause it was cold we drove by the hard core golfers. I have taken my 500 on the 5 MOH yes there was some sand but not much.
    If you think for 1 minute that a 500 can out climb a 300 in the sand well then I'll just bring the 300 LMAO Really? Really? you have to be ****ing yourself. I am sorry that your 500 rider can't ****ing ride but my old worn out 2012 will this year and next take your 300 to the cleaners when it come to sand climbs. Then I break out my 300 heavenly moded and take more money.

PS my 300 is as far from stock as you can get. 2014 and both top and bottom have been redone right 4 times. LET"S RIDE OR RACE the biggest vlue to you si 14:7 ratio compression Fou.250sx head modded with dbl gaskets under the sleves. Blias out of calili did my work.

SO DID YOU GET IT WITH LINKAGE? And if so let's ride bro. You will love it. Let's ride.More parts but better much better in the whoops and slow stuff.

Just for giggles and grins and all. The linkage really shines if you ever hit a used desert race track like starting and slowing deep grooved bumps. I mean the sharp edged boogers in and out.You can lay down some great power when stuff is wacked.
    Just don't try this sitting on the seat LOL.

It is in the way in hard core rocks so get it protected.

Scott you will catch it along the line and it will take most shit but I have pdf on my 500 and my 300 shows some burrs but I pound the shit out of the 300 cause I can trust for the most part were I am bouncing to.
    I like linkage it's like 12 inch snow shoes as compared to 3 ft. snow shoes. When your hauling ass and hitting shit real hard then you can tell the diff. REMEMBER THEM 3-4 FOOTERS HOOPS DOWN HERE in dry ass sand. They both do the same but! When your in the mix and want to make the turn Linkage rocks while hauling but. Not even sure just how but it is like you have enough control to help set that back tire up for what you need to get done to get that turn in quick while hauling the coal. Almost like it is in sink with your foot peggs maybe.

It's like when your skiing and fly off a roller from the right and shift your skies mid way for a landing to avoid some crap or peeps. It seems to work very well with the foot pegs in the blind stuff. Very hard to explain but I love it.