Thread: Bought my son a new ride.

Bought my son a new ride.

So Kaden has out grown his Honda CRF150R. We decided to go for the gold. Got him a KTM 250 xc. Had Race Tech put in one of their 2 inch lowered suspension. Also put in a Rekluse clutch with an Ox left hand rear brake. Needless to say he is in love with 2 stroke power. It's amazing how much faster he is at running over shizz with full size wheels.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Error

4. Likes double moo liked this post

Can i be your son for a day...? I take one as well!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

NICE we need to ride.
    That reminds me it has been a spell. Give me a minute as I this stupid thing I have to install LMAO 3.0 or some shit. It is still in the box and I have not found one time I really need it. YET? However this fall I might get it in and ready for the 5MOH you know just in case and all. :-)
    The thing is And I shit you not is I had a friend the other day that stalled his 4-t on the very worst section of Toq. Falls and I thought I was screwed. Right? I was thinking I'm either going to digg straight down or loop this bitch. Wrong she worked it like the 300 she is even as hard hitting as she is. God I love these three hundred smokies they rock no mattter what pwr valve you have in them if you just get used to them. THIS BIKE ROCKS.
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.

He sits if very well How tall is he?
    Oh and bring on the sand race baby. My 500 is ready to take money from fools that think they can spool. I just need to know how the flagg goes on LMAO.
    Oh and this is heads up from the bottom right no run just plain power right? From the bottom up POWER CLIMB Won't matter from a long ways out to spool up or just from the get go like a real man either Way count me as I pass this fool. I will need some help with were I should shut it down so nobody gets hurt??????????????????????????? it's all good third and it is all over with anyways. When I am done smoking your buddies ass I want a try at him with my 300 just to put the hurt on hard. No turbo no spooling just motor to motor. No nitrous and no spool just real built motors for the desert that won't get flagged that way........... ARE YOU READY FOR A GOOD TIME?
    If you want to ride let's ride and if you want an attitude well we just need to do some more ridding.
    Life is good and life is fare.